Professional Internship - Fall 2011

accounting/finance is giving out offers now!!

a girl on facebook just got called by the orlando office!! i'm checking my email every 5 minutes now to see if i've gotten a rejection..hopefully not

do they send out rejection letters if you are not accepted? or is it in the discretion of each department??

accounting/finance is giving out offers now!!

a girl on facebook just got called by the orlando office!! i'm checking my email every 5 minutes now to see if i've gotten a rejection..hopefully not

do they send out rejection letters if you are not accepted? or is it in the discretion of each department??

As far as I know you definitely hear either way... you would have gotten an email if you were rejected. I'm pretty sure they're all the same format.

As far as I know you definitely hear either way... you would have gotten an email if you were rejected. I'm pretty sure they're all the same format.

oh okay. that's nice to know. at least i'll know if i am still being considered. i rather know that i am not accepted than just keep waiting forever, but of course i would prefer an acceptance call haha

I JUST GOT A CALL FROM DISNEY! I GOT THE FINANCE/ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP. JUNE 23-JAN 14.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Congratulations! Thats two I know of for Orlando... Wonder if California has finished its decision yet. Cruise line team is exciting.

Congratulations! Thats two I know of for Orlando... Wonder if California has finished its decision yet. Cruise line team is exciting.

wow this is making all the accounting/finance very anxious. i'm staring at my phone every second and checking my email ever 2 minutes...

Hey! I just got accepted to the Animal Programs internship and I would like some room mates too! ( I don't fancy sharing a room). I hear that all the interns live in cumberland park, and a three bedroom there isn't too bad a price (like 1400 a month?) so with electricity and water it would probably be 550-650 a month. Not too bad for the area, and its 15 min from Disney. Let me know if your interested!

Hey! I just got accepted to the Animal Programs internship and I would like some room mates too! ( I don't fancy sharing a room). I hear that all the interns live in cumberland park, and a three bedroom there isn't too bad a price (like 1400 a month?) so with electricity and water it would probably be 550-650 a month. Not too bad for the area, and its 15 min from Disney. Let me know if your interested!

Which internship?

Hey ktrex I was just reading your blog - what SeaWorld internship did you apply for? Not to be super creepy or anything.. I applied for the education camp one at SeaWorld Florida.

wow this is making all the accounting/finance very anxious. i'm staring at my phone every second and checking my email ever 2 minutes...

Hello Hobostar! I read all your posts to know that you're in the current process for WDW Finance/Accounting internship as well. The reason I read all your posts concerning the internship and been Googling all the information I can about this internship b/c I did the initial phone screening and received an email to send my official transcript in a month ago, and did received a replied confirmation email as well. But I have not heard back since then, therefore you can see I'm very concerned if not anxiously patiently waiting for the next email/phone call.
If I may, I have so many questions to ask you since you already did your second interview. Well, let me ask my first question first. Did Disney sent you an email for you to call to schedule your 2nd interview as they did with the screening one? Or did Disney phones you directly?

Hello Hobostar! I read all your posts to know that you're in the current process for WDW Finance/Accounting internship as well. The reason I read all your posts concerning the internship and been Googling all the information I can about this internship b/c I did the initial phone screening and received an email to send my official transcript in a month ago, and did received a replied confirmation email as well. But I have not heard back since then, therefore you can see I'm very concerned if not anxiously patiently waiting for the next email/phone call.
If I may, I have so many questions to ask you since you already did your second interview. Well, let me ask my first question first. Did Disney sent you an email for you to call to schedule your 2nd interview as they did with the screening one? Or did Disney phones you directly?

Disney calls you directly. I got a call for my second round interview Feb 22 and had that interview two days later Feb 24. Hope it works it out!

ya, i did my screening, got an email asking for my transcript, then someone called me 3 days later to set up a second interview, and now waiting to hear whether I get an offer or not

Hey ktrex I was just reading your blog - what SeaWorld internship did you apply for? Not to be super creepy or anything.. I applied for the education camp one at SeaWorld Florida.

It was Animal Training - I happened upon the site one night, applied, and a day or two later the position was down. It's apparently really really competitive (understandably), so I guess I'm lucky I came across it. It involves working at Discovery Cove, and it would be really cool, I think!

It was Animal Training - I happened upon the site one night, applied, and a day or two later the position was down. It's apparently really really competitive (understandably), so I guess I'm lucky I came across it. It involves working at Discovery Cove, and it would be really cool, I think!

I applied for the same internship, but had to drop out of the interview early for complications with leaving school early. However, I also applied for a associate trainer position at Sea World San Diego (closer to home) and got an audition, but I decided I didn't want the position anymore and turned it down. Those spots are super competitive though!

Congrats! I am confused though, is it through SeaWorld or Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter