• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Products you can't find anymore

Benadryl. Where's all the freakin' Benadryl? I can only find store brands.

Nytol is Benadryl. Just a different name. It is 25 mg of diphenhydramine. That is the same as Benadryl for allergy

You also get more tablets for less money in Nytol then the Benadryl.

Hopefully I am spelling it right, but Chautea makes dumplings. Used to make liver dumplings for liver dumpling soup. Now they only sell bread dumplings and potato dumplings. Sure would love to be able to have some and make some liver dumpling soup again.

Making the dumplings from scratch is a lot of work not easy at all. Does anyone know of a company who sells good already made frozen liver dumplings?
:laughing:I know, to some of you this may sound gross :laughing: liver, yuck,huh? :laughing:

Neutrogena used to make a mascara that was a gel, it was a lighter type of mascara that didn't go on heavy or clumpy. I swear I would buy ten tubes of it today if I could.

Try Cover Girl Lash Blast--I LOVE this stuff, goes on "dry" doesn't clump, flake, give you raccoon eyes by the end of the day. it's amazing!!!

Mama Celeste frozen pizzas

We have them in FL at our local Publix grocery stores.

I really liked the Jane Good Skin line of face cleanser products, I know that it wasn't anything really pricey or high end, but I really liked it, and I am sad that it was discontinued in the early 2000s.

A couple of years ago Haagen Dazs had a limited edition flavor called Strawberry Shortcake. It was a creamy ice cream with strawberry and pound cake pieces and was oh so yummy. I would love to have them bring that back again.

Edy's Chocolate Fudge Sundae ice cream. It was vanilla ice cream with soft creamy fudge mixed in and little pieces of walnuts. It was amazing because the fudge was so creamy, like you were really mixing in hot fudge. In all the similar types of ice cream I've tried the fudge is so hard. Unfortunately they seemed to stop selling it years ago. It was my favorite flavor of ice cream!

Try Cover Girl Lash Blast--I LOVE this stuff, goes on "dry" doesn't clump, flake, give you raccoon eyes by the end of the day. it's amazing!!!

Thanks, I will have to try it out. I can't stand mascara that makes you look like you only have 6 fat lashes.

Not an 'anymore' but an 'I can't find it here'. When we were in France last summer we bought these chocolate crepes. I think they were for kids lunch boxes but we all loved them. I believe the brand was 'Whaou!' & they were SO good. Chocolatey & not that cheap fake chocolate taste. They had different flavors but we loved the chocolate filled chocolate ones the best. I've looked all over the internet & I cannot find a place here in the US that sells them.

http://www.whaou.com/crepes-whaou.php

These ones :goodvibes

I don't think they are sold outside of France unfortunately, it's a "small" firm that make them and I've only ever seen them here in the supermarkets.

for me it's Mrs Grass Chicken Noodle Soup..all of the local stores stopped carrying it. I found some at Big Lots..but the noodles were all 'mold' colored. I called the company, they sent me coupons for 5 free boxes..but I can't find anywhere local to redeem them..that was my 'go to food' when I was feeling sick!

and the other is Ben and Jerry's Dastardly Mash Ice Cream..it was like a chunky bar and soooo yummy!

You do know that the store brands are the same thing, right?

Not necessarily. I bought some store brand benadryl from walgreens and actually had an allergic reaction to it. My doctor was quick to point out the irony!:rotfl:

well they still make them but they don't have them at Disney - those juices in the plastic containers that were shaped like the juice they contained. I miss them!

I don't know...I bought store brand (CVS) Excedrin and it just doesn't work on my headaches like Excedrin does. Maybe it's all psychological!!

I wish they had Vioxx still available! That was the wonder drug but caused heart problems so it's gone. :confused:

I haven't been able to find Tylenol here - there's all kind of generic (which is fine, but thought it was odd that there were big sections of empty shelf where the name-brand Tylenol stuff should be.

And VIOXX!!!! I agree, wonder drug. Celebrex actually has the same heart risk, but that's still on the market!!! I'd sign any release they offered me to be able to take Vioxx again. An orthopedic surgeon I saw said the same thing. Nothing else works the same way, and Celebrex gives me hives (sulfa-based).

I really miss Apple Raisin Crisp cereal -- loved it. And Dole Pine Orange Guava juice. I can make it myself, but it's a pain in the morning.

for me it's Mrs Grass Chicken Noodle Soup..all of the local stores stopped carrying it. I found some at Big Lots..but the noodles were all 'mold' colored. I called the company, they sent me coupons for 5 free boxes..but I can't find anywhere local to redeem them..that was my 'go to food' when I was feeling sick!
and the other is Ben and Jerry's Dastardly Mash Ice Cream..it was like a chunky bar and soooo yummy!

Mine too! With the golden egg! Now that you've mentioned it, I haven't seen it either. I'm going to look at my stores next time I'm shopping.

When I was younger Apple Crush used to be available, now there's only the standard Grape, Orange and Cream Soda. The Apple was delicious ....

Hot water bottles with screw on tops (not the fold down kind). Anyone seen any around?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter