• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Products you can't find anymore

I work in a hospital and for a long time, we've also had difficulty getting certain drugs and medications. I'm not sure what's going on but it's not just in stores.

Ha! I am still looking for Jovan's Grass Oil from the 70's also. I wore that and the Musk Oil, which I believe I saw somewhere recently.

I remember Grass Oil! I used to really like Love's Musky Jasmine perfume. I think there was another one called Rain that was nice too.

I work in a hospital and for a long time, we've also had difficulty getting certain drugs and medications. I'm not sure what's going on but it's not just in stores.

I agree! My mother has been on the warpath because they no longer sell Imodium AD chewables. They just disappeared. :confused3

Any product I use on my darned hair.

Seriously, it seems all I have to do is get to liking a conditioner or shampoo or shine/de-frizz product for it to be discontinued.

I must be like the opposite of a focus group for them... "Oh, no! That Northstar lady likes our product! That means nobody else in the whole world will ever buy it! Kill that product!"

:mad:

Neutrogena used to make a mascara that was a gel, it was a lighter type of mascara that didn't go on heavy or clumpy. I swear I would buy ten tubes of it today if I could.

When I was a little girl my Mom always washed my hair with Gee! Your Hair Smells Terrific shampoo.

I'm sure it was probably horrible for my hair but I'd love to find some. It really did smell terrific!

McKormick seasonings used to make a Pasta Salad seasoning packet. I loved that stuff, but I don't think they make it anymore.....can't find it anywhere.

This:
1_94b5e1e8e7210f4f39686b8d4674b507.jpg

Pepperidge Farms Cappuchino cookies. Crispy coffee flavored cookies with a chocolate hazelnut filling. Haven't seen them in years but they were awesome!

Not an 'anymore' but an 'I can't find it here'. When we were in France last summer we bought these chocolate crepes. I think they were for kids lunch boxes but we all loved them. I believe the brand was 'Whaou!' & they were SO good. Chocolatey & not that cheap fake chocolate taste. They had different flavors but we loved the chocolate filled chocolate ones the best. I've looked all over the internet & I cannot find a place here in the US that sells them.

McKormick seasonings used to make a Pasta Salad seasoning packet. I loved that stuff, but I don't think they make it anymore.....can't find it anywhere.

I know a couple of the McCormick's spice blends are now in their spice section in grinders (like a pepper grinder). This might be in there???

Estee Lauder stopped making my perfume in the 80s. Aliage.
----OH MY GOSH. I just did a Google search and they're selling it again! I'd better go smell and see if its the same.

Mapleine imitation flavoring - we use to make homemade pancake syrup

Mentholatum - just hard to find, have to order from Amazon at ridiculous price (+shipping) because drug stores won't carry it anymore

There was a knock-off Brio block set that we bought and is no longer sold. I would have loved to add pieces to our set when the kids were young.

I'm starting to think that the laundry detergent makers are trying to ease out of making the powders, and I'll be very unhappy if that happens (I don't like liquids). Have you noticed how small the powder section is now?

You do know that the store brands are the same thing, right?

I don't know...I bought store brand (CVS) Excedrin and it just doesn't work on my headaches like Excedrin does. Maybe it's all psychological!!

I wish they had Vioxx still available! That was the wonder drug but caused heart problems so it's gone. :confused:

Geez, I sound like a hypochondriac...I am glad my movie theater is selling Sno-Caps again :banana: and I really miss the Gap Reverse Fit jeans.

Haagen Daz makes this ice cream with 5 ingredients, somehow it has less fat than their usual ice cream but it's so unbelievably creamy it tastes like butter. Anywho they used to make a passion fruit one that was TO DIE FOR and now I can't find it anywhere.

The lemon one is the second best one, and I'm not a real lemon lover but again it tastes like cold lemon butter, it's really good. The coffee and vanilla are OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter