Products that are gone but not forgotten.

I remember some colognes I used to like..Old Spice Lime and Öland by Avon.

That Jello 123 was neat stuff.

I remember some colognes I used to like..Old Spice Lime and Öland by Avon.

That Jello 123 was neat stuff.

found out that one of my favorite on-line stores, vermont country store, has an aftershave that is a lime based, very close to that. I use the bay RUM (of course!)

Root beer popsicles. I remember them as a kid, and have been craving them all Summer! Does any of the companies make them anymore?

Another shampoo from the past: Body on Tap

I loved that stuff!!!!!Is that the one that had the commercial "I liked it so much I told 2 friends, and so on, and so on, and so on."?

I used to eat a ton of this chocolate bar that was really thick, and in blocks, but was whipped with the little air bubbles in it. Anyone know what it was called? I would love to see if I could find it again.

I used to eat a ton of this chocolate bar that was really thick, and in blocks, but was whipped with the little air bubbles in it. Anyone know what it was called? I would love to see if I could find it again.

I think I know exactly what you're talking about, and I don't remember what it was called, either, but it was good! I wouldn't have thought of it if you hadn't described it.

Jello 1-2-3 was great; they really should bring that back.

Anyone else remember Triangle Thins crackers? I seem to remember them being a little like Sociables, but not quite, although I can't put my finger on what was different about them.

Hydrox cookies - always liked them better than Oreos growing up. There was a "limited time re-issue" of them last year, and I got a bag, but I swear they weren't quite the same as the "real" ones.

I loved that stuff!!!!!Is that the one that had the commercial "I liked it so much I told 2 friends, and so on, and so on, and so on."?

Aero bar? I think they're Canadian. We get them here every now and then... and I'm pretty sure they sell them in the tea shop at Epcot :)

I LOVED "Powdered Donutz" cereal! I can still "taste" it to this day! Oh how I wish they would bring it back!!

Root beer popsicles. I remember them as a kid, and have been craving them all Summer! Does any of the companies make them anymore?

In my freezer right now is a box of "Soda Pop" popsicles. It think the flavors are root beer, sprite, dr. pepper, and coke. Think I'll eat one now.:thumbsup2

I found an Aero Bar picture online (thanks to Google), and it looks kind of right but not as thick. I see it's made by Nestle, though, so now I'm wondering if Nestle did something similar in the US years ago that would be the one I'm thinking of (I'm a long way from Canada).

Years ago, Old El Paso made taco shells in a can. They were yellow corn and thicker then the ones you find today. My mother would lightly fry them and then fold them over. The shells were so good. Wrote Old El Paso a few years ago about the product. I was told they weren't "healthy", so they were discontinued. I have never really enjoyed a taco since Old El Paso took them out of production.

Ahh, memories! My mom used to make those for us, too. They were my favorite.

Heather

I think the "I told one friend" was for Breck shampoo I think.

Was the candy bar a Chunky?

I found an Aero Bar picture online (thanks to Google), and it looks kind of right but not as thick. I see it's made by Nestle, though, so now I'm wondering if Nestle did something similar in the US years ago that would be the one I'm thinking of (I'm a long way from Canada).

Yeah, they were available in the US for a while.

My aunt works for Johnsen's, who used to make Agree, so I sent her this link and told her they should bring it back!

I miss the cookies (I don't think they were Keebler, but that kind) that were wafer covered by ribbons of caramel and chocolate. Really tasted like a candy bar masquerading as a cookie, but dang I loved them!

Terri
(Who can't believe they still make TAB!)

Mom used to make Jello 1-2-3 and dad drank Falstaff. I used to love Clairol Condition. It came in a jar and was the most wonderful hair product. Revlon used to make a honey masque that left my skin feeling like silk.

popsicle braND STIill - oops- makes them here! yummie!!!

oh and the jello 1-2-3- i have that recipie if anyone is looking for it!!! we make it every year at girl guide camp- its a science experiment! jello actually gives the recipie away now, cus it's always on those cardboard displayers itn eh stores here.

popsicle braND STIill - oops- makes them here! yummie!!!

oh and the jello 1-2-3- i have that recipie if anyone is looking for it!!! we make it every year at girl guide camp- its a science experiment! jello actually gives the recipie away now, cus it's always on those cardboard displayers itn eh stores here.

Lucky you, I wish I could get a hold of some!:worship:

I loved that stuff!!!!!Is that the one that had the commercial "I liked it so much I told 2 friends, and so on, and so on, and so on."

Faberge Wheat Germ Oil & Honey Shampoo :)

Mom used to make Jello 1-2-3 and dad drank Falstaff. I used to love Clairol Condition. It came in a jar and was the most wonderful hair product. Revlon used to make a honey masque that left my skin feeling like silk.

Loved the Clairol Condition! Actually made my thick, course hair manageable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter