Procrastinating pays off!

Hannahsmom

<font color=magenta>Cleaning your house while your
We decided last week to head down to WDW for Thanksgiving. I was sure that I would have a hard time finding anything decent available, BUT....I found pretty much everything on Disney Property had available rooms. But I was having a hard time rationalizing paying the increased room rate for the Holiday. So I decided to look into the Downtown Disney Hotels, and actually found Holiday Inn DTD for $38 a night!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!

So. Has anyone stayed there that can give their opinion on this property? And I read there is a breakfast buffet, but can anyone tell me how much it is, and is it worth it?

I don't know anything about that hotel, but I would love to know how you got that rate. I need 1 night in Janurary and I can't find any rate worth me moving what I already have at CSR, $38 would definitely make me reconsider!

Orbitz. It didn't show the $38 rate until you clicked on the hotel (after I put my dates in) and there was a message scrolled at the top of the page in red that said something like "The rate has changed since you last checked in due to a decrease in demand" or something to that effect. I had looked at that one in the beginning, because the reviews on it are pretty favorable, and I like that it is pretty close to DTD.

I am not emotionally involved in this trip, since it is such short notice, so I just am looking for somewhere clean and comfortable. Although, my 11 yr. old is about to revolt because we are not staying "on Disney".:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter