Processional dining questions

Piwacket's Mom

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have a dining package for December 15th to the 23rd and want to do the processional dining package and pay for it OOP. Can you please tell me if I have free range to pick whatever is on the menu or is there a set menu for OOP? Also, I read that when you make the ADR and plan to pay OOP, you pay for part or all of it in advance. Am I correct? Thanks for any help.

I know you do get to choose from the menu; there isn't a set meal. I don't know if you have to pay ahead of time.

If it's an a la carte, you choose appetizer, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage from the regular menu. If it's a buffet or AYCE you get the regular offerings at that restaurant.

CP packages are not prepaid, but they do have a 2 day cancellation rather than 1 day.

I remember they used to exlude lobster...but there are no longer any restaurants participating in the packages that even serve lobster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter