Processing Shutters CD

mafpi

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody. I purchased the CD and I was just wondering, what finish are the photos you see on the boat. I wan to do the same.
Thanks

just wondering how much the photo cd cost to purchase... i am trying to figure out the best deal that i can get to get the photos that i want for my alaska cruise in a week. :)

Hi everybody. I purchased the CD and I was just wondering, what finish are the photos you see on the boat. I wan to do the same.
Thanks

They are all glossy prints. Some - the special event ones - have special borders around them. I understand the special borders are not on the photos on the CD.

just wondering how much the photo cd cost to purchase... i am trying to figure out the best deal that i can get to get the photos that i want for my alaska cruise in a week. :)

The CD is $299. We made an upfront decision to purchase the CD and took pictures galore. We had 217 photos on our CD. Yes it is true, the CD does not come with borders. So we also purchased 10 8x10s that we wanted the borders on. Special point price was $150, but since we bought the CD, we got it at half price, $75. We made this special photo book with our pictures.
http://app.picaboo.com/WebView/Proj...9106d468de6a&version=108915&siteID=ViaPreview

The CD is $299. We made an upfront decision to purchase the CD and took pictures galore. We had 217 photos on our CD. Yes it is true, the CD does not come with borders. So we also purchased 10 8x10s that we wanted the borders on. Special point price was $150, but since we bought the CD, we got it at half price, $75. We made this special photo book with our pictures.
http://app.picaboo.com/WebView/Proj...9106d468de6a&version=108915&siteID=ViaPreview
Love your book!! Can you tell me how you got the DCL background pages? We are taking the whole family for my parent's 50th anniversary cruise and I'm thinking this wil make an excellent Christmas gift!! :thumbsup2

We just got off the Dream on Sunday. The CD is $199. We ended up with 116 images, so for me it was a great deal!

Love your book!! Can you tell me how you got the DCL background pages? We are taking the whole family for my parent's 50th anniversary cruise and I'm thinking this wil make an excellent Christmas gift!! :thumbsup2

I created my disney themed backgrounds. More than happy to share. Also we did a 7 day cruise. Smaller cruises have cheaper CDs

Loved your book. Thanks for sharing. The tinkerbelle pictures are so cute. And I liked the pictures of the girls jumping in the air. Did you have your own personal photo shoot?

We are doing our first DCL cruise next spring break. We are booked on the Magic, 7 day western cruise. We are traveling with friends and our reservations are linked. How do they keep track of who's who? Is it like WDW and you get a photo pass card? Our kids ate going to be in a lot of the same pictures.

Also, at WDW at least at one point you got a discount if you bought the CD before your trip. Is it Luke that for the cruise?

The CD for the 7 night cruises is $399.

WE were on the april 10 MR 7 day cruise. I was going to prebuy the 30 credit for $200 package, but I decided against it as I saw no benefit to it. When I was on board, they did not offer the 30 credit package, onla a 20 credit for $150 and a 40 credit for $300. But I was pleasantly surprised to see the CD at $299, because I thought it was $400 also. So seeing my options, the CD purchase was easy.

Loved your book. Thanks for sharing. The tinkerbelle pictures are so cute. And I liked the pictures of the girls jumping in the air. Did you have your own personal photo shoot?

We are doing our first DCL cruise next spring break. We are booked on the Magic, 7 day western cruise. We are traveling with friends and our reservations are linked. How do they keep track of who's who? Is it like WDW and you get a photo pass card? Our kids ate going to be in a lot of the same pictures.

Also, at WDW at least at one point you got a discount if you bought the CD before your trip. Is it Luke that for the cruise?

We had two rooms, but the same last name so no issue. We also used the KTK card all the time to make sure all the photos were on the same CD

I created my disney themed backgrounds. More than happy to share. Also we did a 7 day cruise. Smaller cruises have cheaper CDs
Oooh, thank you for offering to share! I'll pm you my email address. Thank you! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter