Problems with the Juicy Juice party, very disappointed!!

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
I know it's supposed to come this week but I don't know how it's arriving. It says by the end of the day on the 16th and I hope it's right cuz I already invited everyone for the 18th and I don't want to have to shop on the 17th if I don't have to.

Anyone ??

See further posts for updates. Or you can go to house party and read the Party package Alert Blog. People are mad.

I can't believe that no Dis'ers got this party too ?!

We got in! It was my first one so I am excited. But no our box has not come yet. I am hoping it gets here tomorrow. I have 9 people confirmed to come over (mostly family).

This was one I really wanted to get, but didn't :sad2: Congrats to you!
Oh, and my packages usually come by UPS.

I have 17 people coming on Saturday for a party. I boguht Soda before I knew I got in but would rather serve juice.

another day and no boxes ! UPS already went by this morning. One more day before I ahve to call to say I don't have my stuff. Fed-Ex just went by too so it's not them !

Hopefully all 3 boxes will come tomorrow.

I know what you mean. The ups man just left my house dropping off another package. I got so excited thinking it was this. No such luck.

Wow 17 people! That is a huge gathering.

well, we decided to have a BBQ and I'm doing the Mickey Moms Club party too. There are 6 of us that live ehre and the rest are friends and/or family.

On the party blog, there is a person who posted images of what she got so far. The colors are all lime green!

Lime green?!?!? Oh I can not wait to see the package. I just hope I report everything back like I am supposed to after Saturday. I am so glad I signed up for this (thanks to this board)!

Still no boxes with party day 2 days out. Like a lot of people, I am disappointed in House Party and Juicy Juice for this party. They sent out a list of what they were sending, which inlcuded 8 bottles of juice in 4 flavors. Everybody that has received their boxes already has only gotten 4 bottles of juice and a few of them got all the same flavor. Yes, we can make 4 bottles work for the 10 people were had to invite to host the party but when we plan on 8 bottles that were promised and have 20 people coming not including the 6 that live at your house, that is not enough juice to go around. Some people did not even receive all the swag that was promised either.

Oh how disappointing. This was our first house party and I had heard so much good stuff about them. I still did not receive my box. Since I am new please help - should I call them? What can they do at this point????

I was accepted to host as well and have received absolutely nothing yet. You aren't alone.

This is OT, but I was accepted in the Houseparty for Clairol and my box arrived last week for a party that's taking place on May 2nd. When I opened the box one of the hairsprays had become loose(unscrewed) and hairspray was over everything! A Sticky Mess! All the coupons for free color were destroyed (stuck together) along with most of the stuff in it. They just sent me an email saying I might receive some stuff, but maybe not the stuff that was in the original box. I just don't want to have to buy everyone haircolor!

I hope you guys receive your packages soon!

This is OT, but I was accepted in the Houseparty for Clairol and my box arrived last week for a party that's taking place on May 2nd. When I opened the box one of the hairsprays had become loose(unscrewed) and hairspray was over everything! A Sticky Mess! All the coupons for free color were destroyed (stuck together) along with most of the stuff in it. They just sent me an email saying I might receive some stuff, but maybe not the stuff that was in the original box. I just don't want to have to buy everyone haircolor!

I hope you guys receive your packages soon!

That stinks. I just got my box and a bunch of stuff was missing. They told me that they were not sure if Clairol was going to replace the items.

I finally got my stuff today, it was on time but they sure took their time! Only 4 boxes of juice instead of 8 and they look more like a 20 oz bottle of soda than the size of a regular juice container. The stuff is really cute though that they are giving you to give away.

I hope you al get your stuff. I heard that the clairol HP had some mishaps too. Is it HP dropping the ball or someone else ? I'm not complaining over free stuff tho.

I wanted to do Juicy Juice but wasn't picked. Instead I got the Werthers carmel chocolate comfort party. I am thrilled!

It is my first house party and I only invited 4 people because I didn't know what to expect. The party is in over a week and I got my box today.
Packed full of chocolate!!!! There was, no lie, 6 Cases of chocolate, 12 bags in each case. I am so in heaven! And they sent a fleece blanket for me and coupons and post-it's for the quests, and oh, I guess I need to share the chocolate with them too. :rolleyes1

I am so sorry you are having a problem with the juicy juice, maybe you can come over and have some chocolate with me. It will make you feel better!!:goodvibes

I would ahve loved the Werther's party ! But, alas, I didn't get in.

It does look like House party is going to make Juicy juice make good on the promise of 8 juices and not four. They are compiling a list of those who only got 4 juices and ahve already contacted Juicy Juice about this problem, or as I was told HP called it, this Debacle.

I still think the package is great !~

Update, HP has sent out an e-mail that they were mistaken and there are 4 boxes, not 3 for everyone. It looks as if we should all be getting our other 4 juices. Good news !!

And, I found a cake plate to borrow for tomorrow... YES !!

Got the Juciey Juice packages today! I'm going to take it to work and have the party there! I work with quite a few that have kids, so we can have a treat tomorrow. Everything looks nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter