Problems with my profile page

wdwnut61

DIS Veteran
I use to have severals sayings under my Avatar from the tag fairy. Are you able to restore them?
Also when I try to edit my profile page and save changes it's asking me for a URL address. I'm not sure what this is.

Please help.

I use to have severals sayings under my Avatar from the tag fairy. Are you able to restore them?
Also when I try to edit my profile page and save changes it's asking me for a URL address. I'm not sure what this is.

Please help.
There are no more "tags". If you remember them, you can put them in your Signature. It's also possible to put one under your Avatar by going to your "Personal Details" link and putting it in the "Custom Title" box.

What are you trying to edit on your profile page?

I will miss my tags and the Tag Fairy. Thanks for responding I was able to remove what was left ant put in DIS veteran. In order to save the changes I had to put in a url address. Do you know what the purpose of this is?

I will miss my tags and the Tag Fairy. Thanks for responding I was able to remove what was left ant put in DIS veteran. In order to save the changes I had to put in a url address. Do you know what the purpose of this is?
I don't know. I just did a test change, and when I clicked on "save changes" I just got a "Your changes have been saved" message - no request for a URL. :confused3

Thanks PrincessShmoo I just copied and pasted the DIS's main page into the URL spot and then it let me save it. Not sure why either probably because I am technically challenged :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter