problems with memolink

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
I just joined memolink last week. When I try to log into the site, I get the welcome back pop-up, however, I get the log in page at memolink. Have I done something wrong? I am getting e-mails from them.

Help!!!:rolleyes:

My mom has been having problems too. I referred her and she was doing fine for about three weeks, then memolink site would not let her log in. She emailed them and after a week or so they emailed her back and tried to tell her that her email address wasn't registered with memolink:( Oh well.

I guess you didn't see my posts the other day. I have been unable to get on Memolink for over a week now. Have written to them and heard that a lot of people are having a problem.

Then today, I got a note saying to clear all my cookies and set my settings to low to medium low. I haven't had time to do this yet, but will post to let you know how it goes.

It's really frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter