• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problems with MDE app making ADR for BOG?

KozFam

Earning My Ears
I know the MDE app can be glitchy for making ADRs, but I've noticed that when I click on BOG, there is no "Find A Table" link visible (even though it's there for other restaurants). Hence, no way to make an ADR. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix or work-around for this? Thanks!

I would just use safari/Internet for now.

If you want to use the app you can go to left under dining and then search for availability at MK.

Same here, I can search BOG on my desktop, but on my phone or Ipads, NOPE. Strange.

I know the MDE app can be glitchy for making ADRs, but I've noticed that when I click on BOG, there is no "Find A Table" link visible (even though it's there for other restaurants). Hence, no way to make an ADR. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix or work-around for this? Thanks!
I have the same issue on my Android, but if I just go to Dining in the menu and search for openings in all MK restaurants from there, it works.
Screenshot_2015-06-25-10-04-31.png

Last edited:
I have the same issue on my Android, but if I just go to Dining in the menu and search for openings in all MK restaurants from there, it works.
View attachment 105406

Thanks. I'll try that - at least when I do it that way, it says "no times available" (which I was expecting), rather than just no way to even search. I keep checking periodically, hoping for a lunch spot to open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter