Problems with Dreams Unlimited

bonilla

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else having trouble getting a response to your emails? I have sent 3 emails to the reservations team, with no response? I am inquiring about adding airfare to my cruise only reservation, but no luck getting a response? I know there is a toll-free phone number, but I really prefer email. Anyone else having problems?

I have had no problems what-so-ever. Each email has been answered within a one day time frame and my one and only call I made was handled promptly and very pleasantly! Perhaps you might need to make a phone call to get the ball rolling???
Good Luck!

I found they are very good, some 'posters/threads' have said check your 'spam' reject folder, as their responses have been known to divert there.

If your computer has ''spam'', and ''Firewall'' protection this is often where they end up.

They usally respond to me within an hour, only exception was the May 5th booking and that was a very busy day.

If not send them another message.

Ive never had any problems but have heard that those with AOL or other spam blockers sometimes don't have their e-mails come through for them.

WebmasterJohn has posted this in the past:

please feel free to write to me directly at john@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com if you feel you have been waiting longer than you should for a quote or email reply. I will gladly look into it further for you.

So I would suggest contacting him.

Thanks for your suggestions, but I may just go ahead and book airfare on my own? Will I be able to book my own excursions at 60 days, or do I have to go through Dreams Unlimited?

Booking excursions at the 60 day mark is about the only thing I know you can do without going through your TA.

Also, I just had a terrific experience with DU. I sent in request on Fri. am. Got quote back (from Ann) Saturday.

She and I exchanged several emails late Saturday eve.

She was great.

Jim

I had a big problem at the 31 day mark. She got back to me in less than an hour and we had it straight before it cost me big $$$. Look into airfare on your own you might save some money.

Just a note - I would book the airfare myself - You would save a ton of money - There have been many posts about the added on flights for the cruise (and they are not good)

I had some problems with them returning my e-mails too. I sent three before the agent replied offering a simple and short apology.

Her answer to my questions were answered in one short sentence, and I felt brushed off.

I would check out airfare on my own too. There are too many travel websites out there with too many good deals to go through an agent.

you can book your own airfare, because you know your schedule/needs better...they may have to keep asking questions if they're booking it.

I think most of them work crazy hours and late into the night!! I don't know if any of them work from home or just have access to their email/office computer, but I'm working with Cathy now to arrange a Thanksgiving trip to WDW and she's fabulous!!

If I were you, I'd check my spam file or trash bin, you may find your emails directed there..

The agent I worked with said she hadn't checked her e-mail or had been gone, or something like that.

I'm sure she's a great agent, I just didn't get that "warm, fuzzy" feeling from her e-mail reply, and the quote she sent me expired in the time I was waiting for her reply...so go figure....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter