Problems with Disney Website

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by missypriss19, Jan 19, 2009.

1. missypriss19

missypriss19 Mouseketeer

Is anyone else having this problem?? I am on the My vacation site of WDW and have set up my itenerary byt can not access it. It states I have 3 messages and when I click on it it states 503 service unavailable. this has been going on for 2 weeks. I have tried to email tech support but after filling out the form multiple times it states there was a message error and to try again later.:crazy2: :badpc:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Lexxie&Nicky

Lexxie&Nicky Earning My Ears

I am having trouble bringing up my reservation information as well.
    Sorry, I hope they get it fixed.

4. MarkinNM

MarkinNM NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

Same thing happened tome, but was eventually able to open the message and it was just reminding me to put my air info for the ME.....
    I wouldnt worry, that web site is sloooow and just crap.........

5. Tink rules

Tink rules <font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t

We get that all the time over on the Disney cruise website... their websites need some MAJOR work... I do believe DCL's one is outsourced... :sad2: It crashes at midnight when people go on line to make their excursion and extra dining ressies...

6. cliveywolves

cliveywolves DIS Veteran

Hi ...

I understand Disney are currently updating and changing some of there websites thats why the functions and pages and slow and not working correct at the moment..... just gotta bear with it for now i guess...

7. clr055

clr055 Reborn Mouse

I am having the same problem. But when I went to make a payment, that was slick and quick.

8. Michigan_Minnie

Michigan_Minnie Disney Darling

The site is TERRIBLE! I keep going to try to access rehab schedules and they aren't there. If you search it, it says where to go and that's not there! About a month ago it was and now it's different. I do not like this site!:mic:

9. goin2themouse

goin2themouse Mouseketeer

I've been getting that error for over a week. I finally gave up and booked with Dreams Unlimited. I'll let them do the work for me. It's just crazy. :sad2: I had even saved lists of favorites and such, and keep getting blocked out of those.

10. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

Last night I was able to view our August 2009 reservation on the WDW web site and as I type this I was able to see it again, so I am having no problems with their My Disney Vacation page.

11. twokids0204

twokids0204 DIS Dad #561

I made custom maps - and it says in the tutorial to press SEND - and they will delever them to you.
    The only button I have is PRINT. Grrrrr.....

And to the previous poster....

GO LEAFS GO!!!!

12. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

13. RocketCityMama

RocketCityMama Mouseketeer

Tons of problems here too for atleast 2 weeks as well. I did manage to send off for my customized maps but it took a week to do that :confused3

14. jimmiej

jimmiej I invented the Naked Segway Tour

Glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. Very frustrating! :headache: