Problems signing in on reservation site~Help

meagansmomtoo

Mouseketeer
Today will be the 4th time in a week I will have had to make the phone call to technical support!

I use Firefox for a browser maybe that is the issue???

I initially I forgot my password, clicked the thing and it emailed me and new one. Made my ressies signed out. Closed out Firefox. Then couldn't sign back in and won't send me another one! Called them.

Basically this has happened 4 times. I update my profile, save it do all they tell me to do while they are on the phone. The last time the CM said there is no way this could mess up....well, it did. I logged out of the site and logged right back in while he was on the phone....but later signed out of Firefox and it won't let me sign in now!!!!

There are some ressies I definitely want and we are only less than 30 days out that is why I keep checking the site. I am tired of making those long distance calls and having to wait, plus this is a surprise trip so making those call have to be top secret when my daughter isn't here! LOL

What could be wrong? Do you think it may be Firefox? Something to do with cookies? I have no idea.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't think you even needed to be logged into make ADRs. Maybe I'm not remembering right.

Firefox works just fine for me on the Disney site.

Are you logged into any other Disney sites? That causes problems. Even if you're not, clear out your entire cache/cookies anyway and try it again.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but over the last month or so they have been "updated" the system.

It has been down, strange and not working and all sorts of things.

The issue hasn't been totally resolved that I have heard, so maybe this is the issue. ????????

Thanks, I did call technical support again.....he has no idea why it won't work but seems to be working at the moment. Since the password they send is in all caps I am wondering if maybe when I made up my new one that I had my all caps button on???? I really don't know what the issue was and hope again that it is now fixed!!!:confused3 seems to be but that is what I thought all the other times as well.

NO, I have reservations just not what I want.

I am in need of a late character breakfast on 12/22 for 4 at a resort, it is our last day so we will eat and decide what park we want to revisit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter