• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problems Reserving Full Stay

diskate10

Earning My Ears
Any chance anyone else is having problems reserving dining this morning for dates past the first day of their stay? 🥴😅

Update: others on my trip were able to make some. Hotel stay is linked in MDE for all of us. So frustrating how the system works for some and not others. 🤷🏻‍♀️

OMG - I was screaming to myself in my computer room this morning. Been practicing all week to hit the button at 6am. So today around 530am I looked on my App on my cell and all of my dates appeared and I was so happy. I tried it around 550 but it would not load so I figured it was because it was before 6am. At 6am on my computer I hit the enter key and it would only show first day - tried refreshing and then went on my cell phone which showed my dates and there was Sci Fi - so I grabbed it only to have screen will not load. refreshed that a million times while yelling at Disney. This should not be that hard. My husband heard me from the other room and logged in as me and went into the fork icon on the actual reservations and got me Sci Fi and my other reservations. I then went back to my computer and tried searching specific date at the top of the reserve a meal page by the fork and and boom I could see out all days that way so I tweaked a bit. Even now when I go back into my computer or phone how I used to book it will not look out further than first day - I have to search by specific dates. Such a great experience to spend alot of money and I am (starting to be was) a huge Disney fan. We then called to add a cabana only 90 min wait at 7am lol. Also snagged the Sunrise Safari thing at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Still exhausted from it all lol. So happy I am not alone.

Just a suggestion but everyone experiencing this issue should send Disney an email explaining the issue and expressing their frustration. This had been going on for weeks now, only to certain people. They need to be working on a fix and also should make it right for those of us who got screwed over.

my husband logged in as me and went into the fork icon on the actual reservations and got me Sci Fi and my other reservations. I then went back to my computer and tried searching specific date at the top of the reserve a meal page by the fork and and boom I could see out all days that way so I tweaked a bit. Even now when I go back into my computer or phone how I used to book it will not look out further than first day - I have to search by specific dates.
Oh my goodness, THIS WORKED! I have to do it on my computer and use the date search at the top of the entire list of restaurants. Any other way, it still won’t look out further than the first day. THANK YOU! Hopefully anyone else having problems will see this and 🤞🏻 it works for them, too.

I’m glad you were able to get Sci Fi and a bunch of other things!

Just a suggestion but everyone experiencing this issue should send Disney an email explaining the issue and expressing their frustration. This had been going on for weeks now, only to certain people. They need to be working on a fix and also should make it right for those of us who got screwed over.
Good idea, I’ll send an email. Between the DVC website, MDE app and website glitches I’ve been experiencing lately, and now this I’ve got a bit of a list going. 😬🥴

Oh my goodness, THIS WORKED! I have to do it on my computer and use the date search at the top of the entire list of restaurants. Any other way, it still won’t look out further than the first day. THANK YOU! Hopefully anyone else having problems will see this and 🤞🏻 it works for them, too.

@suzywindy this worked for me too!!! THANK YOU! I was going crazy!

Thank You! I just took a screenshot of what you did so I can review it on my 60 day (April 1st.)

After all my years on this board I finally helped! Thank you for letting me know. I will tell my husband who will now declare he is a genius lol.

After all my years on this board I finally helped! Thank you for letting me know. I will tell my husband who will now declare he is a genius lol.

Just wanted to say thank you because this worked for me too! Yesterday was my ADR day and I was able to book most reservations through the MDE app only. Couldn’t pull it up online. Very strangely, there were a few restaurants where I was getting the loading error message on the app so couldn’t book those. I was going to call at 7 AM to try and have a cast member book for me but they don’t even have the dining line number listed for North American guests anymore???? It just lists the dining website which is so weird. So I was just gonna give up and wait for the 60 day mark on those dates.

I remembered there was a thread about this issue though so I came back to check and thank goodness I did! I’m so appreciative of this community in times like this but it’s frustrating that Disney cannot seem to get its IT together 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was on computer and couldn’t get future dates to show up on Check Availability page. So I clicked on Check Availability for whatever date was shown and then I was able to change the date and Make Reservation.

I had a tab open at this level for each restaurant so I could quickly go through them to make reservations.

I was on computer and couldn’t get future dates to show up on Check Availability page. So I clicked on Check Availability for whatever date was shown and then I was able to change the date and Make Reservation.

I had a tab open at this level for each restaurant so I could quickly go through them to make reservations.
Another good tip. Did you just refresh for each one when you got to it?

OMG - I was screaming to myself in my computer room this morning. Been practicing all week to hit the button at 6am. So today around 530am I looked on my App on my cell and all of my dates appeared and I was so happy. I tried it around 550 but it would not load so I figured it was because it was before 6am. At 6am on my computer I hit the enter key and it would only show first day - tried refreshing and then went on my cell phone which showed my dates and there was Sci Fi - so I grabbed it only to have screen will not load. refreshed that a million times while yelling at Disney. This should not be that hard. My husband heard me from the other room and logged in as me and went into the fork icon on the actual reservations and got me Sci Fi and my other reservations. I then went back to my computer and tried searching specific date at the top of the reserve a meal page by the fork and and boom I could see out all days that way so I tweaked a bit. Even now when I go back into my computer or phone how I used to book it will not look out further than first day - I have to search by specific dates. Such a great experience to spend alot of money and I am (starting to be was) a huge Disney fan. We then called to add a cabana only 90 min wait at 7am lol. Also snagged the Sunrise Safari thing at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Still exhausted from it all lol. So happy I am not alone.

where are you trying for a cabana? Actually assuming maybe they're all the same, is it 60 days out too? And not an app/computer but only by calling? I have the number (mine isn't until November) but just want your experience/method please :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter