• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problems pre ordering photopass+

Skippy24

Mouseketeer
Yesterday morning I ordered the photopass+. Only to get a message dying there was a prob with my card. So I logged onto my card website and there a hold for $169.95 so I called Disney to see what happened. They said I must have entered something incorrectly and to wait a couple of hours and reorder. So I did I got the same message and now two holds on my credit card for $169.95. Any suggestions as what to do now?

Skippy24 said:
Yesterday morning I ordered the photopass+. Only to get a message dying there was a prob with my card. So I logged onto my card website and there a hold for $169.95 so I called Disney to see what happened. They said I must have entered something incorrectly and to wait a couple of hours and reorder. So I did I got the same message and now two holds on my credit card for $169.95. Any suggestions as what to do now?

Maybe you should check with your CC company. I just had a hold on something I ordered with Apple yesterday because me CC company had flagged it as possible fraud and wouldn't let it go through until I called an answered some questions about it.

When I spoke with Disney they said I hadn't ordered anything. They saw something in my cart but that was it. Thanks I will give them a call and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter