Problems logging on to dvcmember.com

Still not working....on another thread someone said they called and were told they are having problems with site
and hope to have it fixed soon.

Ggggrrrr. I have to log on as soon As online opens tomorrow since I am hoping to get December 26 one bedroom at BLT but know that I will have to waitlist.

Anyway just tried do do a search on here with my User Name and it says I need three characters??? I am looking to see what time I was told online opens tomorrow.

Is it 7 am?

Thanks!

Mine is finally working again. It is asking me to link, though, and saying my access code is incorrect. Weird.

Ggggrrrr. I have to log on as soon As online opens tomorrow since I am hoping to get December 26 one bedroom at BLT but know that I will have to waitlist.

Anyway just tried do do a search on here with my User Name and it says I need three characters??? I am looking to see what time I was told online opens tomorrow.

Is it 7 am?

Thanks!

Online resets at 8am EASTERN, not sure what time zone you are in :)

We are currently living in California and last week I booked our Christmas trip at the VCG at our 7 month window - I pulled up the website at 4:50am (7:50 EASTERN) and got everything ready with my mouse on the "Continue" button. I had my phone next to me and the instant that the clock switched to 5:00am (8:00am Eastern) I clicked on "Continue". My rooms were available and I snatched them up. By the time I was done'with all my reservation info there were no more available. Not sure how many were available that morning, but I got the one I needed :)

I am a BLT owner and just took a peek - a 1BR lake view is currently available but the other two views are not. I know that things can change at any moment but wanted to give you a bit of hope :)

Weird. I went through the whole thing last night, ended up changing my password, and this morning tried the NEW password and it didn't work. Came here to see if everyone else was still having trouble. And then tried my OLD password and it worked. :confused3 Well, it's apparently fixed...for now. :badpc:

Late-ish (8 p.m.) last night, I also got the "we don't recognize user name/password" error message when signing in to MDE...so I called Disney (I've been having ongoing problems w/MDE--this will be the 4th trip w/said problems)...

Disney Tech told me the whole site was down and would be back up today.

I tried logging in really early this morning (4:30 a.m.) and got in just fine...my reservation shows, and it says my magic bands have shipped, but the site did not show my FP+ choices...so I made them again...and the site tells me I have FP+ selections made, but MDE doesn't show them.

I'm guessing the site isn't all the way fixed/back up yet--

Oh, Disney IT!!!

Happy Memorial Day everyone...

My Disney Experience is up and operating again...

When I got back in this morning (around 7 a.m.), it had my reservations, but not my fast pass reservations...so I simply redid them (no trouble getting what I wanted at the times I wanted)...

So, be prepared to have to redo FP+ choices! (Don't know about dining--haven't made any of those reservations yet)...

Good luck to all of us...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter