• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problems logging on to dvcmember.com

gwensgoofy

Mouseketeer
Ugh! Logged on to check availability on friday, received message that I now needed a club id and activation code. Called got, still didn't work. Called again, the kind person at member services spent 20 minutes with me, worked with their computer people, she told me it was done. I logged in, was able to check around. Today, tried to log in, error message that either member name or password was incorrect. Tried a couple more times..you guessed it...it doesn't work. Member services is closed, won't be open Monday, so no vacation planning here.

Has anyone else experienced this recently? No idea why I needed the club id and activation code, we've been members for more than 5 years. Is Disney playing around again with the website?

I just had a problem trying to log in. I'm relieved it probably isn't someone hacking into my account! I won't worry about it as much now until I can call on Tuesday. Thanks for your post!

I logged on an hour ago to check availability- no problems. Checked available points, double-checked calendar,etc, and tried to log on again. 4 attempts (stupid me) ; locked out - chose to change password, did that, tried again. Now the "incorrect username/password" message is there as soon as I go to the site. If somebody gets my reservation, I'll be unhappy. Trying to keep this in perspective, as I'm assuming, now that I saw your post, that it was not something stupid I did (hopefully)

So, the good news is..what are the odds all three of us are doing this wrong? Glad to hear it must be a problem on their end. I'm a little bummed I can't book anything, but given the fact that it is Memorial Day to honor those who died in service to this country, I can't get upset. Have a great Memorial day everyone-remember those who we honor on this day

Ok, I saw this and went to go log in to check mine. Told me it had an incorrect combination twice and I had one more attempt. Tried to get it to send my username to me, and it won't. I did try to change the password but it still says incorrect. There must be a problem with the site.

Whew... I knew I was using the correct user/password and I was also having login issues.

Thank you so much for this post, now I know it's a system problem.

Good. I'm not the only one unable to log into the site. Bad...that none of us can log in.

I decided to check here when I kept getting the error messages. I was just on the site last night with no problems.

Works when I sign in with Firefox, but chrome is what's giving me issues- weird....
Edited to add that internet explorer isn't working for me either!

I tried both Chrome and Explorer. No luck. The same problem as the rest of you. I think I'll just wait til tomorrow to check again.

Works when I sign in with Firefox, but chrome is what's giving me issues- weird.... Edited to add that internet explorer isn't working for me either!
Firefox is what I use and it denied my attempts. I switched over to internet explorer and it didn't work either. Hopefully things will be up and running soon.

Did they have scheduled maintenance? I think I read that on a line on the home page, but I'm not sure if it was for the DVC site or some other site.

I'm having the same issue. I knew I was using the correct password, then I got worried that my account was hacked. I changed my password, but still kept getting the password is incorrect. Used both IE and Chrome.

Problem also exists when trying to log on to MDE.

Add DCL to the list of Disney websites with log on issues.

I just attempted to sign in and the site was not working. Their site says telephones will not be working on 5/26, but the website would be working.
I tried both Goggle and Firefox, neither works.

1975 offsite, 1978 Lake Buena Vista, 1981 Contemporary, 1983 Polynesian, 1996 All Star Sports, 2002 All Star Music, 2004 Contemporary, 2006 Caribbean Beach, 2006 Coronado Springs, 2013 Coronado Springs

I just attempted to sign in and the site was not working. Their site says telephones will not be working on 5/26, but the website would be working.

Currently, there is an issue with logging on that's affecting all disney.go.com websites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter