Problems logging into DVC member site

gavvy

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having issues logging in, its asking me to confirm my address then gives me an error!

Well its still doing it, but I have found a workaround by logging into MDE first then doing to DVCmember and I am auto logged in.

I have no idea about I.T but I feel even I can do better for disney that the people they have working on it just now!

I have been having the same problem all weekend, but can't figure out how to get in through MDE. We are trying to book a trip, so this is frustrating.

I have been having the same problem all weekend, but can't figure out how to get in through MDE. We are trying to book a trip, so this is frustrating.

After you sign into MDE, scroll down to the very bottom of the page to the list of "Related Disney Sites" and click on Disney Vacation Club.

I had problems last week and I called MS. Turns out I had three email addresses associated with my accounts because it was pulling in Disney store, MDE, and who knows what else. I told them that I don't even use my email to log in to my DVC account - I have a username! Either way they fixed it and changed it to my preferred email address and that one email address will now be my official login for all Disney-related websites. I liked having a username :(

......(snip)...... they fixed it and changed it to my preferred email address and that one email address will now be my official login for all Disney-related websites. I liked having a username :(
Me, too. But I like being able to log in to my DVC & MDE accounts more. :teeth:

Me, too. But I like being able to log in to my DVC & MDE accounts more. :teeth:

I keep waiting, but so far still using a user name. And the field still indicates to use a user name or email to log in.

But this morning had to go in then MDE again. Seems to be an every other days sort of thing the past week. :sad2:

I keep waiting, but so far still using a user name. And the field still indicates to use a user name or email to log in.

But this morning had to go in then MDE again. Seems to be an every other days sort of thing the past week. :sad2:

IMO, it's only a matter of time before the MDE work around doesn't work, either. Might want to call MS to get everything "corrected" to use only your email address while there isn't anything urgent going on. Otherwise, we all know it will totally go wrong for you when you're trying to get that "impossible" reservation and the phone lines are all circuits busy. :teeth:

I have not been able to log onto the DVC Member website in 3 weeks with either of my accounts. DVC says they are working on the issue, but they have not found the problem yet.

IMO, it's only a matter of time before the MDE work around doesn't work, either. Might want to call MS to get everything "corrected" to use only your email address while there isn't anything urgent going on. Otherwise, we all know it will totally go wrong for you when you're trying to get that "impossible" reservation and the phone lines are all circuits busy. :teeth:

I like to live dangerously. :D

Actually, although I haven't confirmed, my impression is that the log in issue I'm having is the same as those that people using emails have too. It's recognizing me.....just never finishing. And, I can still log in thru DVC much of the time, but apparently other times they want me to visit with Woody and Bullseye or the 7 Dwarves who are busy working on it.

From another comment it sounds like what IT is working towards is that a single log in to a Disney site has you logged in to all when you navigate between them. So, I'll be a tester and see how long the user name goes. I figure at least I'm ahead of the game when it trickles down my way as its nothing that Disney has actually done a notice on as needing a change but I know of it from reports here. Otherwise, the less IT touches my account the better, YKWIM?

I had a problem logging in this morning with my username....so I switched to my email address....but up popped a page to update my shipping address....when I put the info in, the page is stuck and goes no further...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter