Problems accessing your web based interview?

JulieKitzer

Earning My Ears
I applied on the 22nd and then on the 25th received an email reminding me to take my web based interview. However, I never received the initial email to access it. I called their help line twice. The first time they told me to wait 24 hours and so I did, no email. Second time I called back they told me to wait two more days. Finding it incredibly hard to wait and like it's never going to come. Really anxious about it now. I want to do the DCP so bad.

Has anyone else had this problem?

What type of system are you running? (Mac, Windows, Linux)

Also, and alternative to access the web-based interview link is by going onto your dashboard on the Disney Careers site and clicking the link next to "Disney College Program: Web-Based Interview". Scroll all the way down the page (it is essentially the email they sent you) and click the link that says "Click this link: WBI Link".

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

What type of system are you running? (Mac, Windows, Linux)

Also, and alternative to access the web-based interview link is by going onto your dashboard on the Disney Careers site and clicking the link next to "Disney College Program: Web-Based Interview". Scroll all the way down the page (it is essentially the email they sent you) and click the link that says "Click this link: WBI Link".

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

Yeah, that's my problem though. I never received that email saying "Disney College Program: Web-Based Interview". I checked on my dashboard and through my email before calling. I was told other people have been having this problem as well and they would be re-sending the emails to those people so they could access the WBI. I was just posting to see if there was anyone else who really was having this problem. I haven't seen any mention of it on any DCP blogs or anything, so I'm very anxious about it.

I applied on the 22nd and then on the 25th received an email reminding me to take my web based interview. However, I never received the initial email to access it. I called their help line twice. The first time they told me to wait 24 hours and so I did, no email. Second time I called back they told me to wait two more days. Finding it incredibly hard to wait and like it's never going to come. Really anxious about it now. I want to do the DCP so bad.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I am having this same problem right now!! Is there a number I can call, I am only finding an email address to contact them but they responded that my help email will be replied to in about 2-3 business days! I need to find out ho to contact them sooner! Please help!!

I don't know if you ever heard back, but their system was having some issues. I was in the same boat, but I received my WBI email the same day I emailed them asking for help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter