Problem with system logging me out

lynda1212

Earning My Ears
Help!
This has happened every time I've tried to post. I log in, get "Welcome, lynda1212" displayed, then compose a reply to a thread. When I hit submit, I get told to refresh the screen and log in. "Welcome lynda1212" is still showing.

I've just lost a post that took me about 30minutes to write and I'm losing interest in posting because it's such a waste of time to constantly having to re-write posts.

What am I doing wrong?

:(

I've just lost another reply - I did 2 with no problem, then got logged out, although the banner at the top was still showing my name as logged in. When I refreshed the screen, as I was requested to do, I lost the post. It's too long to retype, so the poor Brit will never know why it's better to save money and fly BA!

.........When I refreshed the screen, as I was requested to do...
What was requesting you to refresh the screen?

Till you get this corrected, maybe type any post that might be lore than a sentence or two in Word or similar, then copy and paste. I do that often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter