Problem With MDE/App

GooniesAndy

Mouseketeer
My Disney account has been messed up for a while, because of the time many years ago when each Disney site used to have its own login. They tried to combine my accounts years ago, but I was still left with two accounts (one which I logged into using my email address and one using a username). I had logged into the app using the username account and linked all of my reservations (Shades of Green stay and reservations), park tickets, etc., including my entire party. When I did this, I didn't realize that the username was logging into a different account than my email, which I have used in the Disneyland app.

Well, tonight I logged out and logged back in, using the username account (it has a different password, and logged in successfully using it), and it shows no plans. Somehow, it is now connecting to the email version of the account, even though I logged in with the username and username password. I can tell, because the methods of payments are different on the two accounts and it has the email account payment method. I am sure I could get back my hotel and restaurant reservations, but I am at a loss as to how to put my park tickets back in, since they were added in a "different" account already. The same thing is happening when I log in using either the username/username password or email/email password on my computer through MDE. It's like they suddenly just combined my accounts, except I still have two passwords (and left out all the important stuff).

I sent an email through tech support, since it's late, but I was hoping someone here might have some insight. I know the explanation is pretty confusing, but hopefully I explained it so that it at least makes a little sense!

Have you subscribed to Disney+? If you did that might be it. You need to use the log in from Disney+ for all your Disney accounts now.
If not, I'm not sure, sorry. You can give them a call instead of waiting for email reply

I did subscribe to it, months ago. I called this morning, and D+ may have played a part, because when she went in to try to merge all of my accounts (a thing that was supposed to have been done years ago) I got an email from D+ saying my account had been updated. It took a little while, but I was finally able to log back in and see all of my reservations. It looks like I can log in using any of the usernames/email address with the password for that specific login, and it all goes to the same place. That was pretty stressful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter