Problem with disboards on I pad... anyone else ?

kingdomkeeper

Mouseketeer
When I open the boards / forums on my I pad I just get a string of vertical letters is this happening to anyone else ? Boards work fine on PC and phone. It has been like this since yesterday, if I turn my I pad off and on again it is ok for a moment but as soon as I switch pages it is back to the long string of letters. How do I fix this ?TIA

Don’t have any advice but no, I am not having that problem (knock on wood) and all I have are iPads.

I had issues earlier on my tablet too....but its not an IPad. I kept getting a message about cookies. Seems to be ok now though.

I thought it was just me! I don't have a solution yet. It only happens in landscape mode for me, so I just use portrait mode if I'm on the iPad, but it's still kind of annoying.

Thanks for the responses . Grand Koalafornian you are right turning it to portrait mode works. I always use it in landscape so hadn't noticed that, weird though ! I will try firefox also. Thanks again guys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter