Problem with booking dining reservation for 1

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
Any other solos having trouble booking adr for 1 guest. When I search available times for the Candlelight Processional dining package it comes up with times available, but when I choose a time it won't go to the booking screen.

If I search for 2, it does go to the booking screen, but then I have to tell it who's with me. Grrr!

That's what I did, added my sister from family and friends list. But will I be charged the cancellation fee for 1 person when I show up alone?

That's what I did, added my sister from family and friends list. But will I be charged the cancellation fee for 1 person when I show up alone?

No. As long as you show up for the reservation there is no cancellation fee. If you were to no show, you would be charged $20 dollars.

@AdamsMum Yes, correct. I do this all the time. I go solo and have trouble booking for one. So i book for two (sometimes 3 or 4), then change it back to 1 using the disney app on my phone. Works like a charm.

This.

Also, you don't HAVE to give a name for the ghost. I regularly just leave it blank.Never had an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter