• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Problem solved thanks to Shirley

jfeasel

Mouseketeer
I've learned so much from this board so when I read about Shirley's Perfect Gifts, a light bulb went off in my head. 10 family members are sailing on the June 14 Magic for my mom's retirement. My dad has a diseased pancreas and has problems eating. He lives on "real" ice cream and Pepsi. I got the ice cream problem solved by learning that he can order it in the dining room (thanks to all who responded) but the Pepsi thing threw me because we're taking Disney transportation and won't be able to buy any before we get to the port and didn't want to risk packing a lot in our bags. Mickey only serves Coke products.

So, I called Shirley and sure enough she's going to do a Pepsi and chocolate (mom's favorite) gift for my parents for our cruise! What a relief. Shirley is the nicest person and very accomodating to our special needs.

Thanks Shirley!!!! Her web site is www.theperfectgift.cc

My husband is a Pepsi person and Shirley included some Pepsi in his surprise basket for his 60th birthday on the March 29 Mystery Cruise. She was the greatest to talk with. Such a sweetie. I feel I have a new friend.

Shirley did a Snapple and Jucyfruit basket for DH for our 25th Anniversary Cruise. Solved my problem of carrying Snapple on board.
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter