Probably old news about Mission Space....

KNWVIKING

DIS Veteran
...but I figured what the heck. I used my mono-pole to get my video cam up & over the fence. Appears the exterior is complete,even all the landscaping. I know it won't be open for our Dec trip,but I'm hoping for the May trip.

Originally posted by KNWVIKING
...but I figured what the heck. I used my mono-pole to get my video cam up & over the fence. Appears the exterior is complete,even all the landscaping. I know it won't be open for our Dec trip,but I'm hoping for the May trip.

Looks like an early Summer opening now.

Did anyone see the Screamscape report:

The latest word about the opening of Space claims that it is being planned for sometime around April/May, but there is a lot of padding for testing this time around. They learned their lesson well with Test Track, so they wont lock down anything specific until they know for sure all is well. That said... if all does go well they may have soft opening in March... maybe even very late Feb.

Isn't the 'official' line still stating a July opening? I'd like to know for sure if it will be open by the end of JUne so that we can schedule our sumer vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter