Probably a Dumb Question

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
In the Apple Christmas commercial featuring Stevie Wonder, who is the woman who sings? No clue!

In the Apple Christmas commercial featuring Stevie Wonder, who is the woman who sings? No clue!
Did a search for "apple christmas commercial stevie wonder" and got this: Apple has launched a new Christmas commercial called Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day. It features both of those artists

I did a google search and couldn't find Anita Day; I found an Anita O'Day, but she died a while ago. I thought it was Lady Gaga when I saw it.

Oh wait - never mind. I'm totally thinking of the wrong commercial!!!

I thought it is his daughter. I am really hoping those people were all his family members. It seems very special if that is the case.

I thought it is his daughter. I am really hoping those people were all his family members. It seems very special if that is the case.
I think the very young girl is his daughter.

He has a daughter born in the 70s though.....

Nothing online says anything about anyone being related to him. :( So, just a bunch of actors and a up and coming songstress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter