• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Probably a dumb question about EMH

KatieRae

Earning My Ears
but...

I got my documents in the mail yesterday for our trip! :cool1:

Somewhere in there for EMH it says you must hav a valid hotel key AND park admission ticket.

Is it safe to assume that my 20 month old will be able to enter the park for EMH although she will not have a park ticket?

Thanks!

I would imagine so. I read your statement to say "hey, you. you can't get unto the park without a ticket, and you can't get into EMH without staying on site. So have both!" Your ticket works for your 20 month old, so your hotel key should, too.
If you want/need reassurance, you might want to call your resort.

Absolutely, as long as they're with someone who can be admitted at the time.

I was wondering about WoC since the WoC FP is only available for ticketed guests. As long as our 2 YO kid was with us that wasn't a problem.

but...

I got my documents in the mail yesterday for our trip! :cool1:

Somewhere in there for EMH it says you must hav a valid hotel key AND park admission ticket.

Is it safe to assume that my 20 month old will be able to enter the park for EMH although she will not have a park ticket?

Thanks!

I just wanted to echo that I just got back from a trip with my almost 3 years old and no one ever questioned us at EME, regular park admittance, or for anything. He was also free at the character meals.

But don't forget to bring your key in the morning rush - I was shocked how many people in front of us at the turnstiles (and this was super early) were being turned away because they didn't have their hotel key - or more frequently they thought their hopper with MM would get them into DCA. There is still a lot of confusion about this it seems.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter