prizes to give away, and nobody wants to play? lol

NJ Mike

Loved by some, hated by others, a little strange t
Hey peeps, the light race game will be going on for another 40 minutes or so, room is empty. Enter through the dis nitemare lobby.

Plenty of prizes still left for tonight, theres a whole other batch for tomorrow lol. ;)

I will come back and play....

My Sunny Boy said thank you and I had not sent him to bed he would have loved to stay and play all night well at least until closing time ;)

Thanks for all you do

Mal

never mind, I was trying to find it in the various Dis Teleporter Networks. Didn't even think to look in the Guest Rooms.

Thanks DisSandyClaws, dude. Your prizes were awesome. I am always overwhelmed by your generosity.
Thanks!

mousepartygrl said:
Have fun playing - I'm with you there in spirit!

you sure were girl friend lol. :teeth:

walks away singing....

...Oh what fun it is to run, in jems and sand and bones, oh!

btw, game on tomorrow again. noon-2 eastern (thats 9-11 Pacific)

NJ Mike said:
Hey peeps, the light race game will be going on for another 40 minutes or so, room is empty. Enter through the dis nitemare lobby.

Plenty of prizes still left for tonight, theres a whole other batch for tomorrow lol. ;)

I enjoyed the game! (once I figured out how to do it, lol, i looked like I was doing the funky chicken)
(I would have played again, but, I felt I should leave the prizes for other players.)
Thanx for the fun!
:teeth:

Maleficent2 said:
everthing is better now the problem was no one could find the Nightmare room???

Mal

Yes, lol, I was wondering around the Dis lobbies trying to find a teleporter to take me to the Nightmare lobby.

Great game Sandy Claws. Thanks.

At one point, I was leaving because I didn't win. I didn't think you were giving prizes to the 2nd place person. Anyway saw the trade request as I was going through the teleporter. When I got to the other room, it wouldn't let me cancel the trade, move, talk, or even exit out of the whole game using the Exit button. I had to close my browser to get out. Hope I didn't hold up the game at all.

got2travel said:
Yes, lol, I was wondering around the Dis lobbies trying to find a teleporter to take me to the Nightmare lobby.

Great game Sandy Claws. Thanks.

At one point, I was leaving because I didn't win. I didn't think you were giving prizes to the 2nd place person. Anyway saw the trade request as I was going through the teleporter. When I got to the other room, it wouldn't let me cancel the trade, move, talk, or even exit out of the whole game using the Exit button. I had to close my browser to get out. Hope I didn't hold up the game at all.

I got the boot right after that lol. hey it happens. I was probably at that time to get the boot anyway. btw, i still owe ya the wonderful, fabulous, splediferous second place prize. I will find ya tomorrow. ;)

NJ Mike said:
you sure were girl friend lol. :teeth:

walks away singing....

...Oh what fun it is to run, in jems and sand and bones, oh!

btw, game on tomorrow again. noon-2 eastern (thats 9-11 Pacific)

If I didn't have a commitment tomorrow - I would be going to Disneyland by myself to log in :jumping1: just to see DisSandyClaws in action :rotfl:

My mule loved your game! I'm going to bring another one to play today :) Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter