Prize for Sword Magic?! This can't be :(.

Arg! Don't they understand that people have spent a lot of time and a lot of credits just to get the Tea Party pin?

Ten credits is just wrong!

I would certainly hope this is NOT an example of Yavn's warning in the Newsletter about riding often because prizes will change. If it is? :eek: I'm going to assume it's a bug for now though. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

It might be worth your time to write to "contact us" if you got the 10 credit prize instead of the tea party pin. If it is a bug, I'd hope vmk would comp you with a tea party pin later.

It might be worth your time to write to "contact us" if you got the 10 credit prize instead of the tea party pin. If it is a bug, I'd hope vmk would comp you with a tea party pin later.

I sent in my message to VMK. Hopefully things will be worked out. :goodvibes

I felt so bad for you Days when you posted this. I was thinking how I'd feel if I were in your shoes -- and it would be awful! So disappointing!

I felt so bad for you Days when you posted this. I was thinking how I'd feel if I were in your shoes -- and it would be awful! So disappointing!

Aww hugs...thanks everyone for caring! There are too many ppl tonight who are upset they can't display their new 10 credit pin. :laughing:

Arg! Don't they understand that people have spent a lot of time and a lot of credits just to get the Tea Party pin?

Ten credits is just wrong!

Well I have spent my hole day trying just as we all have been riding the rides to get Tea Party Pin. Well tonight I finally got it again and the sword came out and guess what?
YUP you guessed it... I got this message of Well done PirateBell... here is ten credits!!!!! Ten Credits???
Your right this is Wrong... I couldn't believe it. You spend all the time and credits trying to get the pin and then they give a loszy 10 credits??? This is ridiculous! :mad: :mad:

I am going to head over to the home page and use the contact us and see what they say? I did take a pic of for proof... but I can't believe it. I am hoping if it is a bug they will give me my Tea Party Pin!
I certainly can understand how all the others feel who had the same happen... I hope maybe if enough of contact that didn't get it ....that maybe they will give our pin?? :confused3

Hey y'all! Add me to the big 10 credit winner's circle! Woohoo! The other six pins were duds, but when the last pin pulled the sword from the stone I was so excited! Then crushed at my message about "efforts". Efforts? What efforts? I DID pull the sword from the stone! That's not an effort, that's an achievement! grumble, grumble....
Back to riding, as soon as vmk opens again. LOL

Oops, I'm starting to feel like a Dumbo for trading my TeaCup Pin :headache: I've been trying for two days now to win it back. Looks like I jumped the gun on this one, lol. Thought for sure they would be more common. Oh well. Back to the dark rides!

I've "only" made 146 rides since Tuesday and received 18 swords. But I've never won anything. I've spent 1,460 credits so far trying to get the Tea Party Pin. I'm sure not going to ride anymore if the prize is a measly 10 credits.

What a bummer.

it stinks that the prize is only 10 credits. i havent tried pulling the sword out yet, but i dont plan on it anytime soon. :P i mean all that for just 10 credit! you get like 20-25 credits for clicking on a non-playable chracter for god's sake! and that doesn't even take effort!!!

Oh No!! I am not known for my luck, so have only gotten three sword pins since it openned, and of course not gotten the tea cup pin. So I was trying again today when I saw your message!! How sad! They didn't even keep the tea cup pin as a prize for a week. And ten credits? That is just mean.

People are saying that the prize today is Lumiere!? Don't think that is much better than 10 credits.

WELCOME TO THE SWORD IN THE STONE, IF YA Pull it out you get <.< >.> A Free Ride!

So everyone is still getting junk from pulling the sword out? So in other words, that tea cup pin is ultra rare now?

aww sorry daze! i road both rides like 15 times each and haven't won a try at the stone yet! but the 10 credits thing is a rip, no two ways about it--reminds me of a certain scene from one of my favorite christmas movies....

"Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter