Prix Fixe 3 Course at Chefs de France

herb102211

DIS Veteran
Has anyone recently ordered from the Prix Fixe Menu at lunch? If so, do you remember what the entree choices were? I've found a few menus online but the choices varied on all of them. Thanks!

Had lunch there 2 weeks ago with the pre-fixe. Entrees were croque-Monsieur with green salad, mac and cheese or quiche Lorraine with green salad.

I had the French onion soup, croque-monsieur, and chocolate mousse - it was very good.

Had lunch there 2 weeks ago with the pre-fixe. Entrees were croque-Monsieur with green salad, mac and cheese or quiche Lorraine with green salad.

I had the French onion soup, croque-monsieur, and chocolate mousse - it was very good.

Great! Thank you!

was the price $23.99?

(Per intenal website menus):
Prix Fixe 3 Course Menu $39.99
. . . French Onion Soup (OR)
. . . Lobster Bisque

. . . Croque Monsieur (OR)
. . . Quiche Lorraine (OR)
. . . Macaroni and Cheese
. . . all served with a mixed green Salad

. . . Dessert au choix

I had the prix fixe menu in January and the price definitely was not $39.99. It seems it was either 23 or 24 dollars.[/I]

Had a very nice supper there last week. We both had the 3 course dinner and it was $39.99. I would think lunch would be less.

Haven't been myself, but was looking at it for my August trip. On the menu page here it has listed...

for lunch: Prix Fixe 3 course menu - Choose from, French onion soup or Lobster bisque. Toasted ham and cheese sandwich, Quiche Lorraine or Gratin De Macaroni. and your choice of Dessert. - $23.99

for dinner: Prix Fixe 3 courses menu - Choose from French oinion soup, Salade Maison or lobster bisque. Beef Short Ribs, Roasted Chicken, Broiled salmon or Baked Macaroni. and Creme Brulee, Profiteroles au chocolate or Chocolate mousse cake - $39.99

Haven't been myself, but was looking at it for my August trip. On the menu page here it has listed...

for lunch: Prix Fixe 3 course menu - Choose from, French onion soup or Lobster bisque. Toasted ham and cheese sandwich, Quiche Lorraine or Gratin De Macaroni. and your choice of Dessert. - $23.99

for dinner: Prix Fixe 3 courses menu - Choose from French oinion soup, Salade Maison or lobster bisque. Beef Short Ribs, Roasted Chicken, Broiled salmon or Baked Macaroni. and Creme Brulee, Profiteroles au chocolate or Chocolate mousse cake - $39.99

CUT & PASTE FROM INTERNAL WEBSITE LUNCH MENU
(without edits - my italics only to show direct quotes)

Prix Fixe 3 Course Menu​

Soupe à l'oignon Gratinée OR Bisque de Homard French Onion Soup topped with Gruyèe Cheese OR Lobster Bisque $39.99

Croque Monsieur et sa Salade Verte OR Quiche Lorraine OR Gratin de Macaroni The classice French toasted Ham and Cheese sandwhich served with a mixed green Salad OR The famous Ham and Cheese Quiche served with a mixed green Salad OR Macaroni baked with Cream and Gruyère Cheese

Your choice of dessert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter