Private photo sitting

Heyriddle

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done a private photo sitting on board? I have heard that they are an hour. Are these photos on the cd? Is these an extra fee?

And, can you have more people if you book a session....

We did this on the Magic last March. It was $80 for an hour. We did end up buying a cd of all the prints after proofing the photos. I think the cd was $249

For the first half hour, we had photos with just my immediate family (DH,me and our 4 kiddos). It was a very windy day so we took all our photos inside - throughout the ship.

For the second half hour, the rest of my family (12 of us total) joined us for more photos. These were mainly in front of tritons & in the walkway between the shops.

Our photographer was great! Super patient with the kids.

We used the photos as our Christmas cards and had a great time.

They only do photo sessions on sea days.
I hope this helps.

vbgal said:
We did this on the Magic last March. It was $80 for an hour. We did end up buying a cd of all the prints after proofing the photos. I think the cd was $249

For the first half hour, we had photos with just my immediate family (DH,me and our 4 kiddos). It was a very windy day so we took all our photos inside - throughout the ship.

For the second half hour, the rest of my family (12 of us total) joined us for more photos. These were mainly in front of tritons & in the walkway between the shops.

Our photographer was great! Super patient with the kids.

We used the photos as our Christmas cards and had a great time.

They only do photo sessions on sea days.
I hope this helps.

Thank you for your response. Was the cd you purchased the same one that has all the pictures from the cruise? Basically I'm wondering if its all one cd.

Loved the detailed description of the photo shoot. It is something to consider. I think the answer most of us are waiting for is to the question:

"Is there one price for the CD of the photo shoot and another price for the CD of the rest of the cruise pictures?"

And/or

"Can we purchase the length of cruise CD and prints for the regular price (currently 399 on a 7 night) and have the photo shoot with all the photos included in print and CD form for 80$ more?"

We only purchased the photos from the private session and not the whole cruise.

Sorry I don't have the answer for that.

We are doing our honeymoon in Oct on DCL, I wonder if I can bring my wedding dress :bride: ( even though we are not getting married on board) and have a photo session? Oh that would be amazing, wonder if they would say no for any reason? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter