Private photo shoot

msammon

Earning My Ears
On the website, it mentions a private photo shoot. Does anyone know any details on this? How much does it cost? Are the photos included in the package? How long is it? TIA!

On the website, it mentions a private photo shoot. Does anyone know any details on this? How much does it cost? Are the photos included in the package? How long is it? TIA!

If you are asking if the photos from the private photo shoot are included in the regular CD and/or photo packages offered in Shutters, the answer is "no".

Don't know about the other questions.

The private photos reservation cost I believe 85.00. DCL will take payment as soon as you book it. The pictures cost extra as well. I wanted a family photo on the deck at sunset. I had the reservations set for like 725 pm and on the night of the photo, it was cloudy and raining.

I then asked the shutters people to put the money that I paid towards the photo package that you can take all of the photos. I was told that they couldn't do that since it was prepaid but they will refund the money that I paid and they will credit my account.

We went ahead and used the photos that were on the ship instead of the reservations. I actually like the photos better of the prearranged photo settings than being on the deck.

For my next cruise, I am going to pre-purchase the photo plan that includes all of the photos. It truly is worth while especially if you have kids and they love the princesses. I want to say that I paid 250.00 for nearly 1300.00 in pictures.

When you say you paid $250 for all the pictures do you mean the downloads? We got the downloads and were so disappointed - they use a funny picture size - so when you try to print out pictures it cuts off the boarders on the pictures. We paid $200 for twenty downloaded pictures - so I was just wondering what $50 dollars more would get us if you were talking about prints.

When you say you paid $250 for all the pictures do you mean the downloads? We got the downloads and were so disappointed - they use a funny picture size - so when you try to print out pictures it cuts off the boarders on the pictures. We paid $200 for twenty downloaded pictures - so I was just wondering what $50 dollars more would get us if you were talking about prints.

The $50.00 for prints is if you purchase the length of cruise CD.

PHOTOS
Individual prices are:
8X10 - $19.95
6X8 - $12.95

The packages are 6 ($99.95), 10 ($149.95), 15 ($199.95), and 20 ($249.95) photos. Different length cruises have different options.

The length of cruise CD cost varies with length of cruise. The prices I've seen are:
7 night $295.95/$100.00 to add prints;
5 night $249.95/$50.00 to add prints;
4 and 3 night $229.95/$50.00 to add prints;
2 night $199.95/$50.00 to add prints
Special CD prices –
14 night $339.95/$100.00 to add prints;
12 night $339.95/$100.00 to add prints

The 6, 10, 15, & 20 photo packages can be either prints or the CD with 6, 10, 15, or 20 photos unlocked for your access once home.

I did not buy the photo cd. I purchased all of the actual pictures that were in the shutters photo collection. I also had to go through some of the photos that were along the wall to get some that we're not in the in the photo holder. I didn't see the need to purchase the cd if I was physically walking off the boat with the original photos

I did not buy the photo cd. I purchased all of the actual pictures that were in the shutters photo collection. I also had to go through some of the photos that were along the wall to get some that we're not in the in the photo holder. I didn't see the need to purchase the cd if I was physically walking off the boat with the original photos

Yes, you can purchase an all prints package. The cost is the same as the length of cruise CD. But that way you only get one copy of each photo.

If you have the CD, you can print out as many copies of the photos as you wish once home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter