private photo sessions at AKL

can i ask,where you had your session last time 2tiggies & where you have booked for this time.we had ours done,at the poly last time,but i am thinking of the beach club,in oct.
i really can't decide.also have you got the phone number,to book,as i have mis-placed it.
thanks in advance
tracy x

Hi Tracy

We did the Poly last year as well. I wanted AKL this year but DD requested the GF so I booked it there. Much easier to get to for us, but I had initially worried it may be too similar in setting to the Poly.

I used the number on their website for the number http://www.disneyeventphotography.com/portraits/contact.php

Just jumping in here ..........
I agree with Lee that the cost is justified by having the rights to the images and also the quality, when compared to some of the photopass pictures. This is not a knock at the Photopass photographers. Being a keen photographer myself, I do sometimes think that with the good quality equipment that they are now using, some of their pictures leave a lot to be desired, regarding exposure and composition.
Having purchased photopass for 4 years now, its is starting to get a little stale, so this may be a welcome change.
We did take something similar to this, during our recent few days on the Disney Dream.
Usually I am the other side of the camera, (our friends see our pics and think that just my wife and daughter go on holiday! :laughing: ) so to have some family photos taken, well composed, was a nice change.

Hi Tracy

We did the Poly last year as well. I wanted AKL this year but DD requested the GF so I booked it there. Much easier to get to for us, but I had initially worried it may be too similar in setting to the Poly.

I used the number on their website for the number http://www.disneyeventphotography.com/portraits/contact.php

thank you,i was also thinking of the GF.iv'e never been so indecisive:)
thanks for the number.i will have to decide & get it booked,before we go.
thanks again
tracy x

thank you,i was also thinking of the GF.iv'e never been so indecisive:)
thanks for the number.i will have to decide & get it booked,before we go.
thanks again
tracy x

I should point out (and I was aware of this before I booked a couple of weeks ago) that GF is undergoing some construction work and a vast section of the beach area has been closed off. I did ask how it would affect the photo shoot settings and they told me they were simply using a different portion of the beach for the photos. Just thought I would let you know. Although it hasn't really appeared to have generated any negative feedback from those doing the photo sessions, the renovations have had a major impact on some of the weddings booked for that venue :eek:

thank you!
i am booking this weekend,so need to make a decision:)
tracy x

Easier said than done :rotfl2: I was just sitting here with my 9 year old DD who presented me with a "would be nice" thought: She said it would be so cool if we could book a session at 2 or 3 resorts :lmao: I asked her to remind me how much money she had saved and she rolled her eyes lol

You are free to change the resort after you have booked, although times and dates may be subject to availability so I didn't stress too much about the location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter