• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Private Nassau boat charter

HawkeyeMickey77

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever book a private boat charter in Nassau? Based on Trip Advisor reviews we are considering Bahama Boat Tours or Island Time Charters. We will be in Nassau on my son's 9th birthday so thinking this would be a fun thing to do to celebrate his day. If we do book, we're going to just do a half day to ensure that we are back on the ship on time.

No real advice to offer directly. I would check cruise critic as well about those. In general, people are either really positive or really negative with reviews. A business that relies heavily on the cruise lines, I would expect they are very good based off the reviews.

Did you end up using a private charter?? We are debating the same thing and looking for advice. We did a private charter in Tortola last year and it was awesome. Looking for suggestions on Nassau

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter