Private meet n greet ??

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Anybody know how to arrange a private meet with a character??? I have emailed disneyworld and got the standard reply that if you ask at guest services they can tell you which characters are in the parks on that day!! Not really what i was after - has anybody ever arranged a private meet???
Thanks guys
Louise x

I have had several, but they have always been done as a special, ie. my wheelchair does not fit into the room to meet M&M ect.

You might be able to arrage it if you talk to a character manager once you get to WDW, sometimes they will work with you for things like asking someone to marry you.
Just go to where the character is you want to meet and ask for the manager.

You can hire the characters, you would need to contact event planning, last time I looked it was $700 for 1 character for 30 mins min.

For a wedding, 1 character is $800 for 30 minutes, 2 is $1200, 3 is $1800, I would think they would charge the same for other private events.

Thats brill anyone know how to contact event planning ????
louise x

Event planning tel: 321 939 7128

This is for corp. but i'm sure that they will point you in the right direction if they can't help.

Anybody know how to arrange a private meet with a character??? I have emailed disneyworld and got the standard reply that if you ask at guest services they can tell you which characters are in the parks on that day!! Not really what i was after - has anybody ever arranged a private meet???
Thanks guys
Louise x

I've always been told that if you're willing to pay for it, Disney will do just about anything!

Which character do you want a private meet n greet with?

I am just purely nosey :lmao:

We are trying to arrange a meet with stitch for my son who we are hoping will have finished his treatment by the time we go back to wdw.

Event planning tel: 321 939 7128

This is for corp. but i'm sure that they will point you in the right direction if they can't help.

Thanks for this as soon as my ds is out of ear shot ill give it a call :thumbsup2

Thats great!! My son loves Stitch too! We have just got back from DLRP, where we were lucky enough to bump into Stitch before anyone realised he was there :woohoo: DS3 had just bought a Stitch gun, Stitch took it of him and started to have a gunfight with him:lovestruc ooohhhh the look on his face, it was priceless :love:

All the best :flower3:

Have you contacted the charity that helps with WDW holidays? I'm not sure of the name nor exactly what they can arrange but perhaps they can point you in the right direction? It seems such a shame to have to spend so many hard-earned $$$ to pay for this when your DS has been through so much :hug:

Alternatively, perhaps it might be worth considering booking a 'Ohana breakfast (Stitch always seems to be there) and having a chat with the restaurant manager/character manager. They may be able to help with, if not a private meet, a very special experience with your DS.

Good luck. :wizard: :wizard:

My daughter is a MASSIVE stitch fan - I have posted many pictures on here of her stitch shrine at home.

I would make breakfast at Ohana's at absolute must - we also met them across from Pizzafari in AK. Beth got a lot of attention from both characters - there are some children who just run up thrusting a pen and paper and others who simply love the character and just want to hug them. I am convinced the CM's pick up on this and give special attention in these cases.

Here is Beth at AK:

stitch2.jpg

They spent ages with her doing special poses and having fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter