• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Private Dining with butler service at Grand Floridian

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
I'm looking at this for our anniversary, is it worth the money?

Any reviews/pics of this??

I know we can view wishes while having dessert but it seems alot of money and we are on the dining plan so dont know if we should just book a signiture restaurant

Any help would be great

We done this for our wedding. They seated us just near where the new pool was at the GF, this is before it was there. We had 2 butlers for 19 of us and it was really amazing. The food and service were excellent, it was expensive but worth it :)

Most of the adults picked from the main menu but a few kids and a veggie were a bit more fussy but they were very pleased with the meal 

thanks, just waiting to hear if we can have our wedding meal recreated for the meal

We are doing the private dining with butler service for our honeymoon and we were given a set menu to choose from. We are however making some adjustments to side dishes and such. I guess if you were married in Disney they may be able to recreate your menu but from what I saw and have experienced we were given a menu of items to choose from. Private Dining however seems very easy to work with and we are really looking forward to our dinner. If you don't already have the dining experience menu PM me and I can email you what we got.

thanks, i already have their menus, just waiting to see if they can recreate our wedding meal and cake for our anniversary

Have a great honeymoon

We did it this past October for our 5th anniversary and LOVED it, definitely thought it was well worth the money. It was definitely a better experience than getting an ADR at a signature restaurant. We were out on a balcony by ourselves on a beautiful night overlooking the lagoon, we could see the Poly, the fireworks from Illuminations, the water pageant and of course the fireworks over the castle. We were there over Halloween so we saw Hallowishes instead of wishes. Food and service were excellent! When I called and planned it out about 6 months prior, (they may have changed it since then) they e-mailed me the info and told me to send back our preferences of what we like and dislike and they sent me back a personalized menu that the chef developed for us. We paid $85 per person plus the $75 butler fee, gratuity and we ordered a bottle of wine. I only changed one thing on the menu, I don't eat lobster so they substituted crab for me. They are very helpful and accomodating. Our butler was Michael and he was great. DH was surprised, he thought we were eating in Bistro de Paris and afterwards thanked me for doing the private dining. I do have pictures at home on my computer, I actually have to try and post them for someone else so I'll try to get them up..

Good luck and have fun! :)

Ok guys, bear with me..this is like my second crack at this..here are the picks from the view from the balcony..hope they come up..

DSCF0719.jpg

DSCF0722.jpg

DSCF0720.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter