• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Private car from Hyatt to Ship?

Mel90210

Earning My Ears
Hi....I plan on getting a rental car after our cruise 3/4...as my brother lives in the area...but what service is everyone using currently to go from the airport to the ship?

I've had great luck with Happy Limo. My brother and I both like their service.

Im using the Disney bus to get from the airport to ship (then renting a car after cruise thats near the port). Now in September when we have more than just my husband and I, we are looking into using Happy Limo.

If you use the disney transportation, you can leave your bags in your Hyatt room and bell services will send your bags to the ship and they will appear in your stateroom. For a family of 5, it was exactly the same price using Disney Transportation one way vs. using Happy Limo (we used them on the way back) and tipping the driver.

Uber XL one way to the port from MCO would be about $115, but they would have to pick you up off of airport grounds.

My son who is high functioning autistic needs some private time before going on the ship. It's easier to go directly from the hotel to the ship without to many lines and people. I realize this sounds crazy.

My son who is high functioning autistic needs some private time before going on the ship. It's easier to go directly from the hotel to the ship without to many lines and people. I realize this sounds crazy.
It doesn't sound crazy at all! It sounds like a reasonable plan that will meet your needs. We used Sunshine Limo for transport between WDW and the port last year and our driver was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter