• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Private car company/shuttle with car seats provided

jagron11

Earning My Ears
Doing a land and sea. We will take the dme to WDW, but going from WDW to port canaveral it appears private is the way to go otherwise it could be a long journey with many stops. Can anyone recommend a company that also has car seats/boosters? We'll be a large group 6 (me, DW, 4 kids (9, 6, 5, 3)). I guess if we got a limo car seats wouldn't be required, but I'd prefer the safer option. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Try Mears. I booked them for next week to take us from Disney to seaworld and was able to request two car seats. We have an SUV coming.

We used Fla magical tours several years ago. They provided the car seat for free. At the time they were very punctual and friendly. Would use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter