Privacy - Change of Username

Karen Barnes

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm hoping an admin can help me. When signing up I believed I had entered my username as 'dancingtodisney' but also included my full name as an additional detail but it appears my username is actually my full name.

I know it is not the norm for usernames to be changed but I would really appreciate help here as I do not wish to have my full name displayed for obvious privacy reasons.

Please can my name be changed?

if available could I use 'dancingtodisney' if not here are some alternatives:

dancing_to_disney
dizzydancingtodisney

Thanks so much for your help and apologies for the inconvenience.

Karen

I'm going to "report" your post in hopes that maybe they will see it sooner. There's nothig bad in t, but maybe it will help expedite the process :)

Usernames cannot be changed. I suggest you stop using the account in your real name, and create a new one. You may need to change the email address on the original (it doesn't have to be valid).

Usernames cannot be changed. I suggest you stop using the account in your real name, and create a new one. You may need to change the email address on the original (it doesn't have to be valid).

I was under the impression from previous posts that the username could not normally be changed but in the case of it being a privacy issue (ie. using a full name in error) that an exception could be made

If there is any personal information in your posts, please feel free to edit those posts. Otherwise, you can just stop posting and register a new username. We can disable an account so that no one, including you, can use it again. If you'd prefer that, please make that request in an email to support@wdwinfo.com .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter