Priority seating

mrsdrum

Earning My Ears
We are staying at RPR for one night. Can someone please explain how the priority seating at select restaurants works? How do I find out which restaurants are included?

Most of the sitdown restaurants are included( there should be a list on the universalorlando site).You show your room key and you will be seated for the next available table for your party size ( unless there are people with actual reservations that need to be seated first ).Some restuarants ime may not honor it either if it is extremely busy..We had this happen in August at Margaritaville..They said it was simply too busy and they werent accepting it that night.

Ok thanks! Do you recommend making reservations ahed of time?

You dont need to.But for my family, we like to eat at specific times( I dont always like to wait ) and at specific places so I do make some reservations.You can make reservations at Opentable.com

We were onsite but like the last poster like to eat at a specific time depending on how our day is going, so preferred to make reservations instead of taking a chance. We used opentable.com for reservations at Margaritaville, NBA City, Mama's and Mythos. The easy thing about it as well, if your plans change slightly as the day goes, you can change or cancel your reservation on your phone.

Last trip Margaritaville said they won't honor it on weekends, only weekdays. I don't know if that is true for all the restaurants or just them.

Last trip Margaritaville said they won't honor it on weekends, only weekdays. I don't know if that is true for all the restaurants or just them.

Just them. They make up anything. You can't use priority seating on the first full moon of each leap year also.

Just them. They make up anything. You can't use priority seating on the first full moon of each leap year also.

agree..They did the same thing when we were there..They make rules up as they go along..It is a very busy place so I kind of get their reasoning, but they should just not participate in it at all then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter