Priority seating for Aladdin show

Danielle K

Earning My Ears
Is there anybody who didn't use or is not planning to use there priority seating tickets for the Aladdin show? We are taking my three year old and her grandparents next month and would love to go to the show. Thanks so much! :)

We just saw it on Thursday and my kids loved it. Hope some one has what you want. The show was far from full; plenty of seats so keep in mind that you most likely will not need to worry about PS.

We had reserved seating when we went this last weekend and the theatre was far from full. We saw it in May when we took our kids and didn't have reserved seating. To tell you the truth I liked the view from farther up better than I did in the reserved seating. Aladdin and Jasmine fly on the magic carpet during the show.....and down in the reserved seating you couldn't see it. They were clear up over our heads. From the upper level we had a great view of everything. My DH and I both said that we preffered the upper view and wouldn't do the reserved seating again. So I would say not to worry about it and just get there early enough to get on the upper level.

Thank you for the information this is our first trip with our daughter and just trying to make it the best! Thank you for all the information.

Might not be the best place to ask as someone is requesting tickets (sorry) but I thought it'd save making another topic for something that can be answered here.

So, my question is... how exactly do you get reserved seats for the show? I've only seen it once but it was fantastic and I'd love to see it from a better seat next time. I always hear talk of reserved seating but never learn of how to get it. TIA!

Hope someone comes through with tickets for you Danielle!! :thumbsup2

Might not be the best place to ask as someone is requesting tickets (sorry) but I thought it'd save making another topic for something that can be answered here.

So, my question is... how exactly do you get reserved seats for the show? I've only seen it once but it was fantastic and I'd love to see it from a better seat next time. I always hear talk of reserved seating but never learn of how to get it. TIA!

Hope someone comes through with tickets for you Danielle!! :thumbsup2

It really is not reserved seating, it is priority seating. It usually will come in a package deal such as AAA offers. You wait in a separate line and are let into the theater before anyone else. You actually can sit anywhere you want to. Being really close is not always the best view. When we were there mid August it was packed.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter