Printing SW boarding pass

DJT

DIS Veteran
My DSis and I are going very last minute. Booked flights today and leave Saturday. My printer isn't working and no time to trouble shoot and fix it. How does it work if I check in on my tablet as far as getting the actual paper boarding pass? I want to
check in at the 24 hour mark. I am not a techie as you can tell by my question. Thanks!

You can check in and select to send it to you in a text, that's what I do nowadays. Failing that you can check in on your computer and just print the boarding pass from a kiosk at the airport.

Not sure about Southwest, but on Delta and Alaska you just use their app on your phone. I never print the boarding passes. Security just scans your phone.

You can print your boarding pass at the airport, I literally never print mine at home. You can also get it right on your phone through the app.

Check in however you wish. Then, when you get to the airport, you can print your boarding pass at a kiosk. Or, I imagine that if you have bags to check, they can print the bp there, at the counter.

Check in however you wish. Then, when you get to the airport, you can print your boarding pass at a kiosk. Or, I imagine that if you have bags to check, they can print the bp there, at the counter.

Agree with this. There's really no need to print your boarding pass when you do your checkin. When you checkin at the kiosk at the airport, there's always an option to print your boarding pass. (For example, which is common: When going home from WDW I do my 24 hour checkin on my smartphone, usually in a park somewhere, no printer in sight.)

OP here. I did the 24 hour check in successfully. Got B31 and B32. Guess those aren't too good but we will hope to get two seats together. Thanks for your replies everyone!

Donna

OP here. I did the 24 hour check in successfully. Got B31 and B32. Guess those aren't too good but we will hope to get two seats together. Thanks for your replies everyone!

Donna

You should be ok. Your two seats together won't be in the front of the plane, but you should have no problems getting them in the rear half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter