Printing out SWA boarding passes on Disney Property?

Polyfor30th

<font color=purple>My cousin was detained by dhs o
Not sure if this is the appropriate area for this question, but if anyone could answer, I would greatly appreciate it :)

Has anyone printed out boarding passes for Southwest Airlines on Disney property? If so, where--at your resort, at the parks, etc.

I think I saw someone mention being able to do so at the Poly, and I believe the BWV has a business center...thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

We stayed at the Beach Club last year and they printed out the boarding passes for us at the front desk where we checked in. They said they do it all the time. Have a great trip.

We had them do it at POP it was late and no one was at the counter.

If you have a web-enabled cell phone you can check-in with that and reprint your pass at the airport.

tmt martins said:
We had them do it at POP it was late and no one was at the counter.

Where in POP did you have this done and how late is it open? At the check-in desks? I would think that the airline check-in desk would be the place, but I thought it closed at 1 or 2. I am concerned about this because I am probably going to be flying Southwest for the first time and I want to check in as close to the 24 hour mark as possible, but we are scheduled to be at the parks late that night since it's our last full day. Thanks!

poohs_hunny said:
Where in POP did you have this done and how late is it open? At the check-in desks? I would think that the airline check-in desk would be the place, but I thought it closed at 1 or 2. I am concerned about this because I am probably going to be flying Southwest for the first time and I want to check in as close to the 24 hour mark as possible, but we are scheduled to be at the parks late that night since it's our last full day. Thanks!

it was the resort (not airline) check-in desk after midnight.our flight was at 9:00pm on a Mon so I wasn't to worried about the 24 hr mark .So I walked over after we hit the room from the parks.

I will be using my Phone from now on it works great and I have it set as a reminder so I don't have to think about it this year.

And don't worry to much I have been flying SWA for over 5 years at least 4 trips a year and have always had A's

tmt martins said:
it was the resort (not airline) check-in desk after midnight.our flight was at 9:00pm on a Mon so I wasn't to worried about the 24 hr mark .So I walked over after we hit the room from the parks.

I will be using my Phone from now on it works great and I have it set as a reminder so I don't have to think about it this year.

And don't worry to much I have been flying SWA for over 5 years at least 4 trips a year and have always had A's

Very good to know that the ckeck-in desks will do it so late! :thumbsup2 Now I just need to decide if I should book the flights now or wait for a better deal. I don't think I'll be able to hold out much longer! :rotfl:

tmt martins said:
If you have a web-enabled cell phone you can check-in with that and reprint your pass at the airport.

Thanks for the tip--I'll probably use my cell for check in, much to be learned from the DIS--to the other poster, thanks for the well wishes regarding our upcoming trip :thumbsup2

Polyfor30th said:
Thanks for the tip--I'll probably use my cell for check in, much to be learned from the DIS--to the other poster, thanks for the well wishes regarding our upcoming trip :thumbsup2

Mobile.southwest.com

1st page >Flight Checkin

2nd page > Confirmation # /passenger name

And you are good to go.

Poohs_hunny >>>Thats what I like about SWA I book as soon as they become avail.(2 one ways{makes it easier to change for a DING}) Then if they get cheaper I just change the flight and use the credit later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter