Printing on 12x12 vellum? Can you do it?

tommygirl79

DIS Veteran
My DSIL requested I do something with two big picture frames that she and my DB got for their wedding. The frames are really nice matted frames with a 15 x 15 (or so) opening in the mat. She thought putting their wedding vows in there somehow would be awesome. So here's my idea...

I found a fabric that matches their bedroom's bedding very nicely and matches the mat. I thought I would put this as the background and print their wedding vows out in a really pretty font onto sheets of 12 x 12 vellum and put a satiny ribbon at the top of the vellum (picture those ribbons tied through wedding invitations/homemade greeting card, etc).

I really don't want this to LOOK homemade or very "crafty". Any suggestions?

My main question is this: Does anyone know how to or where you can get a 12x12 piece of vellum printed nicely without much cost? Would a printer cost a lot for just two sheets of writing?

Any other creative suggestions are quite welcome...

BTW, I have to kinda do this quick since it's her Christmas present.

I don't know where or if you can, but if the mat opening is 12x12, you could make the fabric 12x12 adn do a smaller sqare in the middle with their vows, maybe 8x8? YOu could print the vellum on 8 1/2 x 11 and cut it to size. Or you could do a nice paper that matches the fabric.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter