Printing coupons from home

hoosiermama

Mouseketeer
I know that you can usually print 2 of the same coupons per printer per site. I also know that many people use multiple printers to be able to get more of the same coupons. I have 2 printers, but even after clearing my cookies, I can not get more of the same coupon. It always says I have already printed them. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

yep.. it goes by computers not printers.. If I have 3 computers hooked up to 1 wireless printer for example I can print 6 total coupons. 1 computer 3 printers you would get 2 coupons.

You can also try adding another browser. I have Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox on mine. From most sites I can print 2 from IE and 2 from Firefox.

Nope, the multiple browsers don't work. They've figured out how to hide something in the computer registry that says you printed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter