Printer Access at HoJo's

ukstitch

<font color=deeppink>I'm not sure I'm quite your a
Inspired by another thread i saw on here, I'd be interested to know if it was possible to get a single A4 boarding pass printed while staying at HoJo's. I'll have a long, overnight transatlantic flight so it would really good if I could prebook my seat and print the boarding pass to make my life as easy as possible.

I'll be taking my own laptop so the actual booking isn't a problem, but my printer is a little large to be packing to take to Disneyland so won't be able to print the boarding pass :lmao:

Does anybody know if it would be possible to borrow a printer somehow - perhaps by loaning my flight details to somebody at the reception desk after I've made my check-in? I've had this done at other hotels, but of course it varies between hotels and even between staff.

We've done this before, using the computers in the Hojos lobby. I'm sure if you just go in and ask nicely, they'd be happy to help you. They are so so so nice there!

You can absolutely print at Hojo's. We checked in and printed our boardingpasses when we were there last month. I used the computer in the lobby. They have 2 for use (free)

wonderful - thanks both of you :goodvibes

At 6'2" and with a 10 hour return flight from LAX to Heathrow, being able to pick my seat makes a huge difference to my comfort on the way home :thumbsup2

Yep, we had no problem printing our boarding passes in the lobby of HoJo's last month. I used one of the 2 computers available and they actually printed out behind the lobby desk and they handed them to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter