printable WDW maps?

minoh

Somewhere over the rainbow
I'm putting together a planning binder for our first WDW trip and am looking for up-to-date printable (high-res) maps to include. I have PDFs of the guides you receive in the park but wondered if anyone could point me to a spot online to find simplified versions that have the general layout and list the main attractions/rides, without all the other details (and would also fit on a letter-sized page).

So something like this is perfect, but it's just from a few years ago and the rides are no longer all current.
Thanks!

I'm putting together a planning binder for our first WDW trip and am looking for up-to-date printable (high-res) maps to include. I have PDFs of the guides you receive in the park but wondered if anyone could point me to a spot online to find simplified versions that have the general layout and list the main attractions/rides, without all the other details (and would also fit on a letter-sized page).

So something like this is perfect, but it's just from a few years ago and the rides are no longer all current.
Thanks!

Also Disney World has maps you can get for FREE, you can customize them. They send it to you through the mail. You can customize them with favorite atractions/shows... it also comes with stickers. Although, they print 2 maps on 1 piece of paper, like Magic Kingdom has the Epcot map on the back. What I did was order 2 sets, when I was able...or if you know someone who has an account ask them to order a free set of maps. :)

Also Disney World has maps you can get for FREE, you can customize them. They send it to you through the mail. You can customize them with favorite attractions/shows... it also comes with stickers. Although, they print 2 maps on 1 piece of paper, like Magic Kingdom has the Epcot map on the back. What I did was order 2 sets, when I was able...or if you know someone who has an account ask them to order a free set of maps. :)

Sorry, they stopped doing those several years ago.

Also Disney World has maps you can get for FREE, you can customize them. They send it to you through the mail. You can customize them with favorite atractions/shows... it also comes with stickers. Although, they print 2 maps on 1 piece of paper, like Magic Kingdom has the Epcot map on the back. What I did was order 2 sets, when I was able...or if you know someone who has an account ask them to order a free set of maps. :)
Sorry, they stopped doing those several years ago.

Too bad it's no longer a possibility, because that sounds like it was a pretty cool and helpful thing to be able to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter