Printable Retirement Calendar

Tigger7570

Happiness is OKW
Hi:
I am looking for help for a printable retirement calendar. My DH is retiring on December 24th and he is a Donald Duck fan. I would love to make him a printable Retirement Calendar with maybe something Donald on it. I would like each day to show the date and the number of days till his retirement on December 24th which will be his last day of work. Any help would be really appreciated. I unfortunately don't have a creative side at all. Thank you so much.

hi
i will be glad to see if i could help but i have a question do you want the countdown to start now or at the beginning of December
here is my try for the beginning of December hope it helps

Gerardo:D

Hey,
i could probably do one more month but i cant promise anything i am real busy right now.
i Will try maybe tommorow!!
Thanks

No problem. I really appreciate your help. There is no rush so take your time and when it is convenient for you to do it that will be great. I am asking you for the favor so it is whenever you can, so please do your other work and I can wait. Again, I really appreciate the fact that you took time for me. Thank you.

hey
here is the November one
i did not have anymore Donald duck clip art so i added extra touches
hope you like it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter