• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Printable Kohl's coupons for non-card holders?

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Any such thing?

I'd like to pick up a few things there tomorrow but don't have any coupons. I remember reading here they do have them........are they printable or are they just for their cardholders?

thanks!

I was there Friday and Saturday and I just asked them if they had any extra deals and they both scanned this coupon they had on their register for 15% off. They said they could only use it if people asked for it.

They just had a printable coupon but it expired today. I'm sure there will be more this week, they usually come out on Tuesday and Friday. You might want to wait until then if possible.

I signed up for their email list, and I made one online purchase last year. I get coupons by email and snail mail a couple of times per week.

There was a friends and family that ended yesterday also. our store was giving out the extra coupons b/c they were not specifically for credit card holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter